Vandy beats Kentucky????

I haven't seen the highlights yet, but I was wondering the same thing. Maybe Vandy was motivated by the fact that if they lost this game they had a good chance to have the worst record in school history. That's pretty bad when a team has a chance to break that record at a school like Vandy.

From what I've heard it was total (ironic) attitude. Kentucky came in thinking Vandy was about the only opponent they didn't have to put on their giant-killer act against, while the Commodores came in thinking UK was about the only opponent they had a serious chance in hell of beating....

Personally, I don't know what to think. Do I get less worried about UK now that Vandy has beaten them? Do I get excited about the idea of UGA having to face a severely ticked-off UK and their 2-ton dough boy quarterback? Do I know have to start dreading a UK upset of UT even more than I already was because it would mean losing to a team that lost to Vandy.

Maybe Kentucky was looking ahead to Georgia. Let's hope they have a two step plan:

1. Spend this last week and next week working on their top secret gameplan for UGA.

2. Lose on purpose to Vandy so that Georgia will overlook them.

VN Store

Back