Vader’s midlife crisis writing thread

I thought this was a mid-life crisis thread?

I was fully expecting a picture of vader riding a Harley with his 20 year-old mistress from Mexico named Maria, all while showing off his new full-sleeve tattoo of Steven Segal from Under Siege. Just remember vader, eventually Maria will find out your name isn't Casey Ryback, and you aren't just a cook.
:lol:

I thought this was a mid-life crisis thread?

I was fully expecting a picture of vader riding a Harley with his 20 year-old mistress from Mexico named Maria, all while showing off his new full-sleeve tattoo of Steven Segal from Under Siege. Just remember vader, eventually Maria will find out your name isn't Casey Ryback, and you aren't just a cook.

Now that you mention it...

My man! I read the first one, and then before I really thought about it I had read like 6 more.

You have a gift. Use it to do great things.

Go Vols.

Your kind words mean a lot to me. :hi:

Great things seems like a big ask. I am just flattered that you took the time to read it and enjoyed.

My man! I read the first one, and then before I really thought about it I had read like 6 more.
You have a gift. Use it to do great things.

Go Vols.

Oh, and not to totally kiss butt right after you said something nice about me, but I sincerely appreciate the way you and the other gentleman handled yourself in the gun debate that followed the tragedy of last week.

You are law enforcement, right? My father was a trooper, so I grew up in a law enforcement background. I believe I have him a shout out in one of my write ups, but sometimes I forget what I have posted and my draft folder.
I briefly flirted with the idea of going into the FBI, but like other things in my past I let my insecurity get the best of me and I just went out and tried to prove myself smarter than my brothers. (Ron Howard voice: he did)

VN Store

Back