Vaccine or not?

Or could it be that repeated covid shots weakens the immune system. Go ahead, keep getting your boosters.
Boosters are modified to address the natural ability of viruses to mutate. Shirley and I after the third booster, we stopped. Our conclusion being:
1. We live in a rural area, so don't deal with people packed like sardines.
2. The belief our bodies are now capable of recognizing even the covvie variants and resisting.
3. We're vitamin C addicts. Via pills and the fruits we eat.
4. In our area, even when the covvie was raging, so few people here got it, that the local hospital was treating people from cities rather than locals.

But if you want your booster, we have a Walmart, a Walgreens, and a CVS that can do that for you. So drop right in, they probably be glad to have something to since we locals only shop at the pharms for shaving cream and toothpaste. See how friendly we are to people like you?

Interesting that once largely defeated diseases are returning due to anti-vaxxers.
Measles
Chicken pox
Whooping cough
Mumps
RSV
Not sure where you get your information, but RSV has never been "defeated," and remains as a caution about rushing out new vaccines. Pertussis exists because immunity wanes with time.

Also, I've only seen one case of measles my entire career. Want to guess the patient's background?

First, you're cherry-picking. The article about much more than immigrants crossing the border. Much more. And many, very many TrumPutins are anti-vaxxers. Refusing to even allow their newborns to be given vaccinations that are/were standard for babies. Si little wonder these diseases are staging a comeback. But Tumpanzees aren't interested in facts, just conspiracies, so....
Smallwood, point to where Trump touched you on the doll.

Nobody can talk sense to a lot of MAGA. They are too uneducated, for starters, and too invested in conspiracy theories pushed
by right-wing media crazies, some of whom probably don't believe any of their own nonsense but push it out anyway because there's
a market for it--the crazy MAGA market. That's what fox exploited for a few decades but is having to reconsider its business model
after getting hit with an $800 million fine, and possibly more to come.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Old news on this VW. I work in insurance and had a client who had employees get WC claims paid from where the employer mandated the vaccine. On one hand, a high percentage of those required had a WC claim due to adverse effects. On the other hand, all claims were very minor. Had they not mandated the vaccine there wouldn’t have been coverage.

Nobody can talk sense to a lot of MAGA. They are too uneducated, for starters, and too invested in conspiracy theories pushed
by right-wing media crazies, some of whom probably don't believe any of their own nonsense but push it out anyway because there's
a market for it--the crazy MAGA market. That's what fox exploited for a few decades but is having to reconsider its business model
Speedo, do you double or triple mask?

Are you here to provide our daily dose of comedy? Thanks Turbo

Are you here to provide our daily dose of comedy? Thanks Turbo

One thing I learned very early was people who:

1 - mock other people’s level of education
2 - appeal to their own level of education as support for their intelligence

Are usually not above average intelligence and usually suffer from debilitating insecurity.

One of the few posters on the board that we all don’t mind if they stay 6 feet away and shelter in place.
He's actually one of the few braindead types that I keep unignored simply because his takes are like a living, breathing blue anon meme in front of us.

Reactions: Jxn Vol
Not sure where you get your information, but RSV has never been "defeated," and remains as a caution about rushing out new vaccines. Pertussis exists because immunity wanes with time.

Also, I've only seen one case of measles my entire career. Want to guess the patient's background?
Believe it or not (as a MAGA, you likely don't or can't), the universe doesn't revolve around you and your personal experience. Matter-of-fact, you aren't even mentioned in the article or my post. But to TrumPutins, facts don't matter, but pretzel-ing comments into Trumpanism does. Like your false god, the Orange Ogre did with his Hurricane Dorian forecast map drawing. AHHH, the MAGA slogan is, "A lie is the truth, the truth is a lie." Which is seen almost daily in Congress and the public.

Believe it or not (as a MAGA, you likely don't or can't), the universe doesn't revolve around you and your personal experience. Matter-of-fact, you aren't even mentioned in the article or my post. But to TrumPutins, facts don't matter, but pretzel-ing comments into Trumpanism does. Like your false god, the Orange Ogre did with his Hurricane Dorian forecast map drawing. AHHH, the MAGA slogan is, "A lie is the truth, the truth is a lie." Which is seen almost daily in Congress and the public.

Dude is a freaking pediatrician...

Woodsman never, ever has denied that. No siree, you MAGAs don't have a monopoly on nuttiness. The difference? I don't lie about mine, you do. :cool:
It takes a special kind of nutcase to consider the slogan "Make America Great Again" anything other then a good thing. I didn't realize you had joined Turbo and the gang in the anti-American club

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
It takes a special kind of nutcase to consider the slogan "Make America Great Again" anything other then a good thing. I didn't realize you had joined Turbo and the gang in the anti-American club
There are a lot of things you don't realize. And when you aren't open to the truth, you never will realize them such things. Amazing, isn't it?
Personally, I don't believe any true American is against making the USA great. A lot of folks just don't agree with the Nazism, ethnic hatred, lies, greed, and violence embraced as tools claimed to be needed to achieve it. But MAGAs will never understand this because they don't want to. Maybe you all should read the David Brin trilogy The Uplift Saga, just to get even an inkling. Oh, forget it, that would intelligence, integrity, and sanity, which MAGAs lack in abudnace.

Well, I've had my jollies for today. I thank you wonderful toys for the entertainment. Maybe I'll stop again soon.

There are a lot of things you don't realize. And when you aren't open to the truth, you never will realize them such things. Amazing, isn't it?
Personally, I don't believe any true American is against making the USA great. A lot of folks just don't agree with the Nazism, ethnic hatred, lies, greed, and violence embraced as tools claimed to be needed to achieve it. But MAGAs will never understand this because they don't want to. Maybe you all should read the David Brin trilogy The Uplift Saga, just to get even an inkling. Oh, forget it, that would intelligence, integrity, and sanity, which MAGAs lack in abudnace.

Well, I've had my jollies for today. I thank you wonderful toys for the entertainment. Maybe I'll stop again soon.
Haha You fell for the propaganda hook, line and sinker didn't you. 🤣😂

Haha You fell for the propaganda hook, line and sinker didn't you. 🤣😂
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Just cryin' all the time
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog
Cryin' all the time

Well, you ain't never caught no rabbit
And you ain't no friend of mine
Well, they said you was high-classed
Well, that was just a lie

VN Store

Back