Vaccine or not?

Have you talked to my Drs ?
No I’m good.
In fact I’m positive I’m in better health than you.
Show up august 30th and post a picture shirtless in the weight in thread. Cause I’m betting you’re also a fat bastard
😂 I’m 5’9” 165. 32 waist. I’m in good shape.

But I don’t have to post a shirtless pic on a message board to make myself feel good.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
It is worse than that because the mortality rate was very targeted. For those that were at serious risk from C-19, the risk tradeoff of the vaccine made sense; for everyone else, it criminal to force it.
He doesn't give a rat **** about those at risk, they're boomers or older. In his opine the world would be a better place.

😂 I’m 5’9” 165. 32 waist. I’m in good shape.

But I don’t have to post a shirtless pic on a message board to make myself feel good.
So you’re scared.
Naw. You’re a fat bastard. You guys crying about being worried about what you put in your body always are.

So you’re scared.
Naw. You’re a fat bastard. You guys crying about being worried about what you put in your body always are.
Not fat. Apparently I’m in better shape than you. I checked the weigh in thread. Keep working. You can do it.

I haven’t had a flu shot in over 15 years. Zero health issues. Just got some more life insurance and the bloodwork was great.

Gullible. You are the one that took a shot with no long term safety data for a shot with a 99% survival rate
Ah, another jerk that doesn't give a **** about boomers. Hey Mr Baseball, what are the powerball numbers for this weekend.

So you still believe in a shot where they were basically drawing up a play in the dirt. And if you didn’t take all the boosters you were deemed unvaccinated. For a virus with a survival rate of 99%.

Don’t call people gullible.
Nah, I know what I'd like to call you but I don't want to go to band camp.

Ah, another jerk that doesn't give a **** about boomers. Hey Mr Baseball, what are the powerball numbers for this weekend.
I care about them. Just not how you think. I care enough to speak out about a shot with no long term safety data that the government tried to mandate you take.

I don’t play the lottery. It’s foolish.

I care about them. Just not how you think. I care enough to speak out about a shot with no long term safety data that the government tried to mandate you take.

Now your hindsight is just making you a pompous jerk.

Not fat. Apparently I’m in better shape than you. I checked the weigh in thread. Keep working. You can do it.

I haven’t had a flu shot in over 15 years. Zero health issues. Just got some more life insurance and the bloodwork was great.
You can’t trust the bloodwork. And definitely can’t trust the insurance companies that sponsor all those ivermectin studies. Why are you giving money to the insurance companies? They’re the ones that dictate what happens in all of medical. They’re the boogieman you’re so scared of.

Naw, you’re a fat bastard

Go ahead and check in on the running thread too.

You can’t trust the data remember?
So that Bull **** you’re lying to yourself about doesn’t even work as fertilizer

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You can’t trust the data remember?
So that Bull **** you’re lying to yourself about doesn’t even work as fertilizer
You have to study the study. Remember you can’t study bug spray effectiveness after termites have already infested. Sorry the gotcha fell flat.

You have to study the study. Remember you can’t study bug spray effectiveness after termites have already infested. Sorry the gotcha fell flat.
Nope
We’re using your system now. Solid reasoning and research in abundance doesn’t matter. We’re going to have to remove ivermectin from the market data and proof of its safety is irrelevant. All that matters in the JNX aka dumbass common sense method is that it can also be prescribed for animals. Common sense says that’s a problem so it….and all other pharmaceutical products tha can be given to animals is no longer good for humans

Studies can’t be trusted

Now that is very surprising. I wonder why? I would've figured he would have been on his 20th booster by now. Anything he could do to avoid Ivermectin.
That’s because you’re incapable of reading comprehension
And btw. The world isn’t flat regardless of what you learned in your holy book the Koran.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Have you talked to my Drs ?
No I’m good.
In fact I’m positive I’m in better health than you.
Show up august 30th and post a picture shirtless in the weight in thread. Cause I’m betting you’re also a fat bastard
I'm going to be honest....Im in decent shape but I'd feel a little weird posting a picture of myself shirtless in here or anywhere 😅.

Nope
We’re using your system now. Solid reasoning and research in abundance doesn’t matter. We’re going to have to remove ivermectin from the market data and proof of its safety is irrelevant. All that matters in the JNX aka dumbass common sense method is that it can also be prescribed for animals. Common sense says that’s a problem so it….and all other pharmaceutical products tha can be given to animals is no longer good for humans

Studies can’t be trusted
Wow. Get bent. But only if you take your shirt off.

VN Store

Back