Vacation rental

Yes 4 br, 3 bath, Ocean front. A pool would be ideal. The fewer the people the better. 😁 Looking in the 5-6k range. I'm not a novice at this but I thought the more people I asked the better my results.
Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals, Cape San Blas, Florida. ~ Gulf Front Vacation Rentals ~ Bay Front Vacation Rental

Check La Casa Ria and Forever Incognito if you need a pool. Those are 2 homes they rent.

There are also rental houses in the Boardwalk area that have a community pool. Those streets are Boardwalk, Polaris, and Florida Av. Google map Boardwalk Ave, Port St. Joe, Fl., and there is a community pool for about 3 streets there. I'm not sure if they are rent by owner or another agency here.

Just looked it up, and Polaris Ave is close, but isn't in the pool neighborhood. Florida Av and Boardwalk are, and one side of Pebble Beach Av . Those are the 3 streets with the community pool. Those 3 streets are a short walk to the beach.

Reactions: 1 person
Cape San Blas Vacation Rentals, Cape San Blas, Florida. ~ Gulf Front Vacation Rentals ~ Bay Front Vacation Rental

Check La Casa Ria and Forever Incognito if you need a pool. Those are 2 homes they rent.

There are also rental houses in the Boardwalk area that have a community pool. Those streets are Boardwalk, Polaris, and Florida Av. Google map Boardwalk Ave, Port St. Joe, Fl., and there is a community pool for about 3 streets there. I'm not sure if they are rent by owner or another agency here.

Thank you "72", just booked the Forever Incognito property (La Casa was booked) . Looks like a nice set up, perfect for my group and the price was right.
This will be my first trip to SGI, so that's a bit of excitement as well.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
If you’re looking for more bang for your buck in June/July maybe look down around Indian rocks area. Unless you aren’t interested in the extra travel, if driving.

Thank you "72", just booked the Forever Incognito property (La Casa was booked) . Looks like a nice set up, perfect for my group and the price was right.
This will be my first trip to SGI, so that's a bit of excitement as well.:thumbsup:
Sometimes, the water quality isn't as clear on that end as out on the Cape. If you are there when it looks more like the Atlantic Ocean, get a pass and go out into the state park on the Cape.

Barring a storm, the water is clear maybe 80% of the time out on the cape, and about half that out where Forever Inn Cognito is. It's not bad, it's just not as clear blue-green as often as around the bend on the peninsula. It is still a great beach.

Anything else we show know about SGI?
Negatives?

Great state park on the island. You can go everywhere you want by bicycle.
Pos/neg depends on point of view
No go carts only one put put just off the island.
Only 6-7 restaurants. Not a lot of touristy stuff.
You’re there for the beach and relaxation and wonderful fishing

Anything else we show know about SGI?
Negatives?
Cape San Blas is on the St. Joseph Peninsula, and there is a nice state park at the end of the peninsula. Also, St. Vincent Island is accessible by boat only. It is a wildlife refuge. I haven't been out to SGI.

Sounds like my kinda place !

Slice, if you haven’t already dived for oysters in the bay...you should. It’s only 4 ft deep a mile out, the channel is 12 ft. Get all you can, it’s fresh out the water.

Slice, if you haven’t already dived for oysters in the bay...you should. It’s only 4 ft deep a mile out, the channel is 12 ft. Get all you can, it’s fresh out the water.

Fishing for redfish in that bay is some of the best on the planet.

Red and the boys ( men now) on the wildlife preserve last week

Attachments

• 1678548B-58E0-4105-8408-14B0A8A52E57.jpg
    1678548B-58E0-4105-8408-14B0A8A52E57.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back