‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

She pet names the degenerates. Which is why I don't have one.

She calls me Paste-Eater!
iu

Crazy stupid. We're cutting out all the middle and lower programs and only allowing the best to survive.

It's about a lot more than us, but seriously, where does that leave us if we don't skyrocket asap? This is like anti-dilution. Our relative position in the league is only going down and I, for one, hate all this crap.

The bigger (much more important for all) picture is wrecking entire leagues and programs that will be left out in the cold. If they think their lowly ACC $$$ is marginal now, just wait for a bunch of these programs to be left out and drained to die off. Sad time for a ton of programs. Furthermore, more people want to cut out FCS games, which is the lifeline for most of those programs. Farewell FCS football.

This is the celebration and pushing of disparity and killing off of the lower and middle groups. Maybe an apt analogy for overall economics these days. And in this case commissioners are actively pushing for it...at the glee of the very top programs and MOAR MONEY. Smdh

Will some of the conferences (ACC) have to decrease number of teams to increase payouts?

If you have too many lower tier teams that are not big TV pull in number of viewers then the number of teams and who you have is lowering your payouts not increasing them. The big popular team conferences will get big others will need to shed some dead weight.

Will some of the conferences (ACC) have to decrease number of teams to increase payouts?

If you have too many lower tier teams that are not big TV pull in number of viewers then the number of teams and who you have is lowering your payouts not increasing them. The big popular team conferences will get big others will need to shed some dead weight.
The ACC is about to be d.e.a.d.

This is the madness of current movement. There is no one looking out for the game. Just 5 old dudes looking out for their short-term selves and conferences. This is not the way.

Crazy stupid. We're cutting out all the middle and lower programs and only allowing the best to survive.

It's about a lot more than us, but seriously, where does that leave us if we don't skyrocket asap? This is like anti-dilution. Our relative position in the league is only going down and I, for one, hate all this crap.

The bigger (much more important for all) picture is wrecking entire leagues and programs that will be left out in the cold. If they think their lowly ACC $$$ is marginal now, just wait for a bunch of these programs to be left out and drained to die off. Sad time for a ton of programs. Furthermore, more people want to cut out FCS games, which is the lifeline for most of those programs. Farewell FCS football.

This is the celebration and pushing of disparity and killing off of the lower and middle groups. Maybe an apt analogy for overall economics these days. And in this case commissioners are actively pushing for it...at the glee of the very top programs and MOAR MONEY. Smdh
But doesn't it make you feel better knowing that they are doing it for the kids and not money😏

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The ACC is about to be d.e.a.d.

This is the madness of current movement. There is no one looking out for the game. Just 5 old dudes looking out for their short-term selves and conferences. This is not the way.
Exactly. And imagine how many recruits never get to play college football because of it.

Wait... What?! He's had me caddying for him! All on the promise of supreme enlightenment just before death...
Listen, there was no promise of "supreme enlightenment".

I said I would reward you with a thousand karma points.

Not like they're going to help you much....

Exactly. And imagine how many recruits never get to play college football because of it.
Well the hope is the schools left out of the super conferences will secure their own deals to continue viewership. There will be some very good programs outside these 16 to 20 team Super conferences. But yes most of your dominant programs over the years are really going to be challenged from here forward. Good football is played all around the country and there is a market for it.

it'd be great if you all could stop posting in this thread for the next 20 or so minutes, that way i can come right back to this page for the link when i need it, instead of going back however many pages to try and find it.

please and thank you.;)

VN Store

Back