UTSPORTS.Com ?

Yes it matters! It just continues to show the ineptitude of the Tennessee Athletic Department to even delete the former staff and just leave it blank. It does not take a crane to change website. There is a employee paid by the university/state who has not been on vacation the past month. Come on people get you stuff together down there! Show some pride in the Vol brand!

Agree, It appears that way from the outside. Perception is a reality I was always told. There needs to be a demand for excellence from everyone within the AD if these years of inept performance from Tenn sports teams are to be reversed.

Anyone give a reason why the Official Website of Tennessee still shows all of the previous assistant football coaches with the exception on CJP?
I figure there is a reason but it seems they would want to advertise this staff just as soon as they possibly could for recruiting's sake...

You can actually fix that really easily. Just use the following sequence:

Hit Shift then the spacebar, Ctrl and Alt in succession. Then type 8-8-5 and hit escape three times. Finally, tap the space bar twice more and wait six months and it should be updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This has bothered me too. Maybe they will wait until all the staff is finalized. Or maybe it’s just so hidden on there that nobody realized.

Anyone give a reason why the Official Website of Tennessee still shows all of the previous assistant football coaches with the exception on CJP?
I figure there is a reason but it seems they would want to advertise this staff just as soon as they possibly could for recruiting's sake...

Guy running the site got ****canned with Butch!

😂😂😂💩💩💩☠️☠️☠️

It would be better if all of the coaches that are no longer employed at UT were removed from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE FOOTBALL

No reason they should still be there and it not updated..............

Reactions: 2 people
It would be better if all of the coaches that are no longer employed at UT were removed from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE FOOTBALL

No reason they should still be there and it not updated..............

Could be they do not want to change it until all details of contracts both of coaches leaving and coming on are worked out.

Could be they do not want to change it until all details of contracts both of coaches leaving and coming on are worked out.

Could be the case, but other programs don't have a problem with keeping theirs updated.

Reactions: 1 person
At least nobody clicked the "Ballistic Missile is Incoming" Button?!?! :blink::blink:

Next thing you know you will want the Wall of Life tore down.............................

What I really HOPE is happening is they they're building a entire new website that's sharp and much easier to navigate and find what you're looking for.

SUGGESTION...Everyone contact AD Fulmer and tell him our site stinks, is hard to navigate and find what we're looking for and to build a new site and get our current footVol roster and coaches listed ASAP.

Also I believe this is the least of the worries for Pruitt.

I believe our new staff is deep into recruiting, watching film to offer more schollys for the next 2 classes and are in O and D meetings finishing up putting our new playbooks together.

All of that requires loads of film study by every coach.

Very long hours are the norm on the hill and on the road for our new footVol staff.

I'm going to find Fulmers email and tell him our site stinks like a mixture of Florida gator and alabammer elephant farts and to get us a new site built ASAP.

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back