Utah State WR pt.2

Neither one has yet gone to a judge. We had a player last year booked for a DUI, but charges were dropped after the case was reviewed. I'm guessing discipline will wait until official judgments are made. I'll update ya'll as soon as I know.

You're good people Mad.

It's quite spectacular watchin the complete teams work over the teams that are focused on individuals. That's why we are going to walk in to Tennessee and put a whoopin on all the individual players.

Taken from USU message board. Scared of the talent we 're bringing

Do we know if either or both of them are actually suspended? I've got a Bama fan that is all over me about that game, and would love to take the spread against him if they are two starters down.

I get the Bama fan is really interested in that game since they don't ever play anybody as good as Utah State!!

Neither one has yet gone to a judge. We had a player last year booked for a DUI, but charges were dropped after the case was reviewed. I'm guessing discipline will wait until official judgments are made. I'll update ya'll as soon as I know.

What was it this time? Just the young man out having some fun? If that's the case I sincerely doubt they'll miss any playing time.

What was it this time? Just the young man out having some fun? If that's the case I sincerely doubt they'll miss any playing time.

Details aren't there besides the booking report with LCPD, but it appears he consumed too much alcohol then decided he should drive. Per social media he hosted a party at his house earlier that evening, not sure why he was driving.

VN Store

Back