Utah State opens as early Vegas favorite @Tennessee

LOL!! Anyway.....we always have "The Girls of....." (the team we are playing).
Would you help us out with pics of hotties there?

even sister/wives,etc:)

kind of did that in the "invitation to usu fans" thread where I wrote a long preview on our team.

Official Vegas lines have been released. Vols/Utah State not on the list. Still available offshore, though.

Actual Vegas lines for UT games:
Golden Nugget

Tennessee Volunteers at Oklahoma Sooners -19
Tennessee Volunteers at Georgia Bulldogs -17
Florida Gators -4.5 at Tennessee Volunteers
Tennessee Volunteers at Mississippi Rebels -12
Alabama Crimson Tide -20 at Tennessee Volunteers
Tennessee Volunteers at South Carolina Gamecocks -18
Missouri Tigers -4 at Tennessee Volunteers
Tennessee Volunteers -3 at Vanderbilt Commodores

Ugh, I could get rich on that UT-GA line - no way dawgs beat us by 17. I dont see us losing to Candy either. It was close last year. Now we have players with more experience while they are dealing with a new coach.

Ugh, I could get rich on that UT-GA line - no way dawgs beat us by 17. I dont see us losing to Candy either. It was close last year. Now we have players with more experience while they are dealing with a new coach.

We are favored by 3 vs Vandy.

Keep in mind he did refer to them as Candy. That should give you an idea of the mental capacity you're dealing with.

I prefer to think I am a realist as opposed to a blind homer type, but US game will not be as close as most here are predicting. UT wins this one going away. They do not have the horses bred to run the extra length of a race like this one. Think California Chrome at the Belmont. That back stretch is a ***** for ponies not bred for it.

I prefer to think I am a realist as opposed to a blind homer type, but US game will not be as close as most here are predicting. UT wins this one going away. They do not have the horses bred to run the extra length of a race like this one. Think California Chrome at the Belmont. That back stretch is a ***** for ponies not bred for it.

Are you referring to the USU game? If so, UT wins by at least 17!

Are you referring to the USU game? If so, UT wins by at least 17!
Oh yeah, that is exactly what we are talking about, UState will fade down the stretch unless the UT horse stumbles out of the gate and the jockey (CBJ) runs a bad race. Vol ponies are bred for this race, UState steeds are not. Coaches would have to dick this one up to lose.

VN Store

Back