UT vs UK Game 2

No words... Pitchers lost this game. They deserve the loss and should be ashamed that they get to wear the same uniform as the position players. So nice to see a position player get it done with the final out. Something HAS to be done. We have to figure out why these pitchers don't want to compete.

No words... Relief pitchers lost this game. They deserve the loss and should be ashamed that they get to wear the same uniform as the position players. So nice to see a position player get it done with the final out. Something HAS to be done. We have to figure out why these pitchers don't want to compete.

FYP, Williams had a fine outing today
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Evidently some heated words exchanged after game as Cats were upset Vols were celebrating on their field.

After 100-years of prevailing on UK fields, you'd think they'd be numb to it by now.

Reactions: 1 person
I know I sound like a broken record by saying this. But Vincent Jackson is a freaking stud. Future all SEC for sure. Future All American might not be too much of a reach IMO.

Congrats to the Vols for finally winning a major SEC game, against a Top 25 team, and on the road at that.

Other scores of interest, Ole Miss and Bama are currently tied 2-2 in the 7th.

Vandy is currently leading Mizzou 12-1 in the bottom of the 7th. I kind of feel sorry for Mizzou, they're getting killed in everything their first year in the SEC.

Texas A&M also suffered their second loss of the series to Mississippi State.

Huge next 4 sec games coming up. A win tomorrow likely moves us into sole possession of 12th place. Then a series with Ole Miss which is likely our second most likely series remaining to get some wins (behind UGA).
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Florida sweeps South Carolina with a 14-5 win today.

Auburn wins the series vs. UGA,8-4... but UGA pulls out a win in the final game to avoid the sweep, 7-1

Vandy takes the series from Mizzou 12-1

Ole Miss beats Bama 5-2

Last edited:
Vanderbilt rolls to a 12-1 victory over Mizzou, clinching the series, with an eye on a sweep tomorrow.

:banghead2:

Vandy is currently leading Mizzou 12-1 in the bottom of the 7th. I kind of feel sorry for Mizzou, they're getting killed in everything their first year in the SEC.

Well they beat us in football, and did pretty good in basketball.

VN Store

Back