UT vs. UAB game thread

Originally posted by Blazer85@Sep 3, 2005 3:13 PM
Yall asked me to stick around during and after the game and now youre asking me to leave?

Hmm... I sense that has a little something to with how the game's going right now.  Dont pretend yall wouldnt be talking stuff to me if yall were blowing us out.
[snapback]135110[/snapback]​

Dude, it was a joke.

And of course yall would do that. Thinking it's just yall and nothing to do with UAB. These commentators have said now that the coverage is there... UAB just has a great QB and some WRs that are catching alot of what's thrown to them.

Before anyone freaks out too bad, remember that Hackney is one of the best QBs we're going to face this year. We need another TD, but don't be too surprised if we only win by 14 or so. Our D really isn't playing that bad, their QB is that good.

Originally posted by Vol 4 Life@Sep 3, 2005 2:15 PM
Before anyone freaks out too bad, remember that Hackney is one of the best QBs we're going to face this year.  We need another TD, but don't be too surprised if we only win by 14 or so.  Our D really isn't playing that bad, their QB is that good.
[snapback]135118[/snapback]​

Then how did he end up at UAB??

Originally posted by Vol 4 Life@Sep 3, 2005 12:15 PM
Before anyone freaks out too bad, remember that Hackney is one of the best QBs we're going to face this year.  We need another TD, but don't be too surprised if we only win by 14 or so.  Our D really isn't playing that bad, their QB is that good.

Watching this game, he is THE best QB we will face all season. Until the bowl game anyways.

Originally posted by Blazer85@Sep 3, 2005 2:14 PM
And of course yall would do that.  Thinking it's just yall and nothing to do with UAB.  These commentators have said now that the coverage is there... UAB just has a great QB and some WRs that are catching alot of what's thrown to them.
[snapback]135117[/snapback]​

I don't disagree, Hackney is a stud. I only predicted us to win 27-13.

I've explained this before, but for those that ignored me before... Hackney was recruited by most of the big teams nationally before tearing his ACL his senior year in high school. Everybody then backed off of him... except UAB. Our gamble paid off in this instance.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Sep 3, 2005 2:16 PM
Then how did he end up at UAB??
[snapback]135120[/snapback]​

He hurt his knee during his senior year in HS and a lot of schools backed off from there offer....UAB didn't and said you still have a scholorship

Originally posted by BigDaddyCanes@Sep 3, 2005 2:14 PM
UAB should be a little  :bump3: for the number 3 team in the nation.  What in the world is going on here!
[snapback]135114[/snapback]​

High preseason rankings always jinx us. :realmad:

Originally posted by Vol 4 Life@Sep 3, 2005 2:15 PM

Our D isn't the problem. Our offense totally sucks. We will do good to go 7-4 this year. I'm totally embarassed

VN Store

Back