UT - UF betting line discussion (merged)

tumblr_m4bs2677Ku1ql0mis.gif

WES RUCKER PREACHING THE TRUTH :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Wow. That's some breaking news fro
Rucker. That's only like the 5th time I've seen this since this morning. Way to be on top of it there

People confuse what Rucker is suppose to be doing....he is a journalist who writes for a website that you can pay to read his articles....I personally dont bc i would rather read volnation for free....he is not trying to be the person breaking news.

The same goes for govols....it is newspaper articles in the knoxville news sentinel the following day and they edit as they go...I never understood the complianing about a free page to read the newspaper either.

I don't really understand why some Vol fans don't like Rucker..??? He just does his job and he happens to cover Tennessee. He is a straight forward guy and what he says on his Twitter account is his opinion. Personally, I like him, but anyway........

GO VOLS!!!!

I don't really understand why some Vol fans don't like Rucker..??? He just does his job and he happens to cover Tennessee. He is a straight forward guy and what he says on his Twitter account is his opinion. Personally, I like him, but anyway........

GO VOLS!!!!

Because some here like to complain about everything

GO VOLS!!!!

Volnation likes no one in media.

GO VOLS!!!!

Simply put.....he's a knob.

GO VOLS!!!!

I agree - If I had to rank my favorite Tennessee sportswriters, he'd be in what I consider the top echelon with the guys from Volquest and John Adams.

The Tennessee fanbase has an entitled attitude and believes any criticism of the Vols is personal. I've never understood it, but it's that reaction that also gives rise to garbage reporters like Hyams and what Clay Travis now resembles.

To be fair, Tennesseans aren't the only ones who are like this- Finebaum stirs up the state of Alabama on a daily basis.

VN Store

Back