UT player getting kicked in the head

Was at the game and the officiating was suspect at best. The hit on Dobbs was actually replayed and it looked more like targeting than Randolph's. Dobbs was on the ground for a while before the hit. They missed several shady KY players shoving all night.

If the officiating was suspect at best, then the SEC refs had a banner day!

Reactions: 1 person
That "mildcat" Landon Foster is the son of Cliff Foster that played at UT for CJM and was all Vol his entire life and committed to play at UT until that gangrene idiot aka Dooley turned him away....I hate Dooley more than ISIS!

I caught that. Pretty bad reflection on Dooley. Hopefully CBJ mends that fence.

Was at the game and the officiating was suspect at best. The hit on Dobbs was actually replayed and it looked more like targeting than Randolph's. Dobbs was on the ground for a while before the hit. They missed several shady KY players shoving all night.

It was common to both teams. I thought AJ was trying to rip the UK QB in half on the sack to end their first drive. And I think he hurt his ankle on that play.

Some bad calls. No room for kicking someone's head in a game. Clearly UK's defense was just frustrated with the game. 40-16 and Vols still scoring. Can't say I wouldn't be pissed too.

Sorry, we usually don't have dirty plays by guys. But it happens.

Reactions: 2 people
Some bad calls. No room for kicking someone's head in a game. Clearly UK's defense was just frustrated with the game. 40-16 and Vols still scoring. Can't say I wouldn't be pissed too.

Sorry, we usually don't have dirty plays by guys. But it happens.

I think with a more stable team, Butch would have dialed it way back at 40, but considering how volatile this season has been, he wasn't leaving any room for a wild finish. We've seen our defense play angry and focused, but we've also seen them give up a lot of big plays in a short amount of time.

I really couldn't understand the unsportsmanlike penalty against Wolf. He was getting gang raped by 2 Ky players and he gets hit with it. It was offsetting, but still. Do they expect him to take it?!
Then Maggitt got hit with one while trying to break up a potential fight between AJ and their right tackle. The zebras were horrible all game.

That "mildcat" Landon Foster is the son of Cliff Foster that played at UT for CJM and was all Vol his entire life and committed to play at UT until that gangrene idiot aka Dooley turned him away....I hate Dooley more than ISIS!

I think you may be going a little overboard there. :no:

You have a problem then...

I really couldn't understand the unsportsmanlike penalty against Wolf. He was getting gang raped by 2 Ky players and he gets hit with it. It was offsetting, but still. Do they expect him to take it?!
Then Maggitt got hit with one while trying to break up a potential fight between AJ and their right tackle. The zebras were horrible all game.

Tom Ritter sucks. I HATE watching a game with him in it. I had to listen to the 1st half on the radio. When Brian Randolph got ejected, Bob Kesling said "Tom Ritter is talking it over with his crew" and I knew Randolph was gone. Seems like we get screwed on a play or five EVERY time he refs one of our games.

I think with a more stable team, Butch would have dialed it way back at 40, but considering how volatile this season has been, he wasn't leaving any room for a wild finish. We've seen our defense play angry and focused, but we've also seen them give up a lot of big plays in a short amount of time.

It was 3rd qtr. Way too early to dial it back against another SEC team. He did dial it back the entire 4th qtr when he took Dobbs and Hurd out, and some of the WRs.

As far as the kick to the head, I believe that was Stamps rather than Dupree who did it. I think he was pizzed that Ellis knocked him off the loose ball.

.... Al Qaeda and ISIS are allied against us now.....I would readjust your hatred, Dools didnt behead any of us, well maybe the program but....

Last edited:
.... Al Qaeda and ISIS are allied against us now.....I would readjust your hatred, Dools didnt behead any of us, well maybe the program but....

Dools beheaded my hopes and dreams. Also he's directly responsible for a lot of liver damage all across the State of Tennessee.

Didnt look as bad as some are suggesting it was. Basically was kicking the guy off him and not a stomp.

The one that got me was the personal foul call for hitting Dobbs in the head area and the player was not ejected from the game. If I'm Butch I am letting the head of officiating get an ear full on that one. There was no difference in that play and the one that got Randolph ejected earlier. I have noticed that the crew we had yesterday has always had bad calls against Tennessee.

I know most of the "ref conspiricies" are bulll but I agree I think they are the ones I cringe when I see them. Tom Ritter right?

VN Store

Back