UT opens as big favorite

secking

UT is a big favorite over Charlotte. Current spread is 22, seems low as they lost to App St 45-9 and gave up 49 to Umass. Game time is 4 or 12? I’ve seen both and if 12, crowd may not be into the game. Right now, I’d take UT to cover.

UT is a big favorite over Charlotte. Current spread is 22, seems low as they lost to App St 45-9 and gave up 49 to Umass. Game time is 4 or 12? I’ve seen both and if 12, crowd may not be into the game. Right now, I’d take UT to cover.

That's not encouraging being a 22 point favorite over Charlotte when App State beat them by 36. I guess a win is a win but I wouldn't celebrate as though we're actually improving...... And I may have jumped the gun since we haven't actually played yet.

I will predict that JG fans will declare him "great" if we beat Charlotte.

That's not encouraging being a 22 point favorite over Charlotte when App State beat them by 36. I guess a win is a win but I wouldn't celebrate as though we're actually improving...... And I may have jumped the gun since we haven't actually played yet.

Knowing your feelings is very important to all of us. Thanks for sharing!

So you are not a JG fan ? Wow

Not trying to be a Richard, and I've really tried to ignore all of the blind ignorance being spewed since the game ended. The tender emotions from some folks is just too hard to ignore sometimes.
I laughed.

Way to go, being consistent in multiple threads at the same time. What a feat!

Game is on SEC Network Alternate channel. Looks like I'll have to hook up my laptop to my TV to watch this one.

We honestly cannot afford to take them lightly. We should beat them like a rented mule. I think this will be a good test for Pruitt. Butch typically coached (and we played ) down to the opponent. Need to correct this in a big way.

VN Store

Back