UT Martin

Volman065

First homecoming game I’ve attended in many years. Looking forward to Milton and some of the other guys getting some snaps. With the noon kickoff what is to be expected as far as crowds, traffic etc? What time should we arrive? Are there any must see homecoming activities? TIA Go Vols!!

Starters will be in some (hopefully not longer) but I expect second string to see a lot of play.

I am not expecting a lot of trouble, I doubt UT Martin even thinks they can win this one. These games are really kind of rough. I don't mind the small teams on schedule but I think they at least have to be in the same division. (MAC, Sunbelt, Conf USA, etc.).

Reactions: Jeff Clark
I’ve got a parking question. We’ve got season tickets, but sold them and the parking pass…..then I decided to go. Last time I parked at a game without a pass was ‘98. Any particular parking spots better/more accessible than others?

They are coached by Jason Simpson, whose son was a 5 star QB that spurned us last year to play for Saban when Heupel put in the work to get him here. Probably just a business decision, never personal…

I’ve got a parking question. We’ve got season tickets, but sold them and the parking pass…..then I decided to go. Last time I parked at a game without a pass was ‘98. Any particular parking spots better/more accessible than others?
If you are looking to pay the official general public parking option is at the UT Culinary Institute for $40. Then you've got public lots where YMMV as it relates to availability/price. If you get there early you can park for free downtown at the State Street and Market Square garages. There is a $10 shuttle from Market Square and the Old City that will drop you off near the stadium and take you back after the game.

All the information you need:

Football | Parking & Transit Services

If you are looking to pay the official general public parking option is at the UT Culinary Institute for $40. Then you've got public lots where YMMV as it relates to availability/price. If you get there early you can park for free downtown at the State Street and Market Square garages. There is a $10 shuttle from Market Square and the Old City that will drop you off near the stadium and take you back after the game.
Thanks

If you are mobile and of average health, park at one of the $20 lots right as you exit I40 is my preferred method

Reactions: ohnnyvol1
First homecoming game I’ve attended in many years. Looking forward to Milton and some of the other guys getting some snaps. With the noon kickoff what is to be expected as far as crowds, traffic etc? What time should we arrive? Are there any must see homecoming activities? TIA Go Vols!!

Football Gameday

How do you think it would be reported on ESPN and in the Sports Media if the Tennessee starters and backups scored 90+ points on UT-Martin?:) ESPN,i think would accuse Tennessee of unsportsmanlike conduct for "humiliating" UT-Martin:rolleyes:

VN Store

Back