UT coach names starting QB

tenor.gif

Saw thread title and first thought: (Bet this guy is trying to be funny)
Second thought: (Let's look at the username before clicking so we'll know if this guy is legit or just a joke soon)
Third thought: (Ah, Glocker. Hope he doesn't give us Glock owners and enthusiasts a bad name. Might be legit)

Clicked.

Fourth thought: (Not amused. Think I'll post my thought process so this waste of timer can waste more time reading something like the rest of us had to, although unlike his post, mine's actually useful because the content shows him he's just wasting his time. Hopefully he'll learn from this correction of his mistake and not repeat it.

Fifth thought: (If he acts smart-alecky about the reply, maybe I'll just report his post since it doesn't have anything to do with Tennessee football.)

Second thought: (Let's look at the username before clicking so we'll know if this guy is legit or just a joke soon)
Third thought: (Ah, Glocker. Hope he doesn't give us Glock owners and enthusiasts a bad name. Might be legit)

Clicked.

Fourth thought: (Not amused. Think I'll post my thought process so this waste of timer can waste more time reading something like the rest of us had to, although unlike his post, mine's actually useful because the content shows him he's just wasting his time. Hopefully he'll learn from this correction of his mistake and not repeat it.

Fifth thought: (If he acts smart-alecky about the reply, maybe I'll just report his post since it doesn't have anything to do with Tennessee football.)

Reactions: OneVolNation
Yeah, usually I keep those thoughts to myself. I can laugh about it now, but figured I'd share my response with Glocker since it seems the thread was all about getting some type of response (instead of info about Tennessee Football). I can't exactly consider it harsh when the reply provided what he was looking for (a response/reaction).

Clicked.

Thorough reply. Opportunity to play on all anticipation regarding who starts was too good to pass up. Kind of unfair this was moved to NCAA forum. FYI...Glocker is references the old Business Administration bldg on campus.

Clicked.

This guy
Google Image Result for https://media1.tenor.com/images/276676566601afaa92feac5f16895fa6/tenor.gif?itemid=5574690

Last edited:
Thorough reply. Opportunity to play on all anticipation regarding who starts was too good to pass up. Kind of unfair this was moved to NCAA forum. FYI...Glocker is references the old Business Administration bldg on campus.
Fair enough. As far as pranks go, it's not bad and I can appreciate it in that context. Just so you know, I didn't report it, but don't think it's unfair since by your own admission, it's about Texas, right? Nothing personal and no hard feelings or anything like that. I can see it was all in good fun. That makes sense about the business seeing as how you couldn't resist the opportunity to capitalize on the anticipation. That's a joke too, by the way. Thumb's up.

Fair enough. As far as pranks go, it's not bad and I can appreciate it in that context. Just so you know, I didn't report it, but don't think it's unfair since by your own admission, it's about Texas, right? Nothing personal and no hard feelings or anything like that. I can see it was all in good fun. That makes sense about the business seeing as how you couldn't resist the opportunity to capitalize on the anticipation. That's a joke too, by the way. Thumb's up.
Same here. I would have clicked because I, like many, are ready to learn which it will be, and in turn air my greivences, should it be who I think is the best choice. Which is crazy bc I keep getting feeling we may not know till game time anyway.

VN Store

Back