USC Head Football Coach Lane Kiffin Fired

Hopefully Orgeron will run them the rest of the way into the ditch and find a couple of sanctionable events along the way.

When I heard about the getting dumped at LAX I laughed and laughed.......but now that I have had time to think about it, this may not be so great...

1.) I will miss seeing him fail in new and interesting ways and embarrassing USC, and himself....

2.) If this guy shows up at USC, I will not be able to hate the Trojans.....and I have enjoyed that.

825799.jpg

This...damn. Ruined my day.

@TimGriffinBig12: Watching USC last night shows how costly scholarship sanctions really are. Trojans played ASU with 56 recruited scholarship players.

I do not understand this... You can only play 11 at a time...

the 2 deep on both sides of the ball is only 44 players...

I am not saying that it isn't important, but I think it is a little overrated... :hi:

I do not understand this... You can only play 11 at a time...

the 2 deep on both sides of the ball is only 44 players...

I am not saying that it isn't important, but I think it is a little overrated... :hi:

if I understand your analogy, it goes something like this: since an infantryman can fire only one bullet at a time, he only should be issued one bullet.

if I understand your analogy, it goes something like this: since an infantryman can fire only one bullet at a time, he only should be issued one bullet.

A bullet can't be re-used.

The thing I don't get is how some of these kids aren't in better shape. Many of them played both ways in high school for full games (I know my high schools entire first O and D were except our QB and few small differences, and that most in TN do unless you are extremely large/talented, which isn't often). Going from that to playing one side and being older/stronger should more than offset the extra length in quarters.

I just personally never got the tired excuse once you hit college ball, and really not even NFL ball unless you are in the end days of your career and have thousands of miles on your feet. Especially not if you're a 5 star recruit in better shape than anyone else at the best facilities with the best doctors and trainers available. The 2 deep should be enough at a school like USC to beat 80% of teams in america, including playing them on special teams.

VN Store

Back