USA Today Bracketology has us in!!!!

Let's run Trae through the mud also....

Trae wasn't that good. If those were the only two off the court issues under CCM, then it was a great 3 years. Only issue was inconsistency on the court. Winning goes a long way with what you can get away with. Just the nature of the business.

Trae wasn't that good. If those were the only two off the court issues under CCM, then it was a great 3 years. Only issue was inconsistency on the court. Winning goes a long way with what you can get away with. Just the nature of the business.

You honestly think that's why nobody wanted him here? He average 20+ games a year the 3 years he was here.

Last edited:
I really don't feel any excitement whatsoever for next season. That bracketology is pretty worthless. I'm looking forward to knowing what our roster will actually be first.

None?:ermm: This is the most excited ive been in 3years! I feel like we at least stand a chance of becoming a relevant team again!:yahoo:

The only thing of note that Trae did at UT was to knock boots with director of student judicial services Jenny Wright.:naughty::pepper:

None?:ermm: This is the most excited ive been in 3years! I feel like we at least stand a chance of becoming a relevant team again!:yahoo:

I haven't been this excited since Kevin O'Neill was head coach!:eek:lol::birgits_giggle::rofl::lol::crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
Bruce violates rules, lies to the NCAA, and recruits guys like Tyler Smith

CCM recruits good kids, no poor character guys on the team, no violations, incredibly high APR, and was an all around good guy, yet he brought the "dark cloud" to TN?

Unintelligent post is unintelligent

You do realize Yemi was kicked out for some sort of action against a female that resulted in her getting an order of protection? And the only players that have graduated under CCM that count towards our current APR were Pearl recruits. Also the current APR score is for the last two years of Pearl and the first two of Zo.

"Haven't seen any excitement in years"

We went to the Sweeti Sixteen and had a nailbiter with Michigan..

tumblr_lqkmhmngBJ1qht847.gif

BUT.......
housewives-gif.gif

USA TODAY Sports bracketology for 2015

I don't see no Freakin Auburn!!!
I don't see no Freakin California!!!

4 SEC schools in and 1 is UT. Some of the experts seeing the work CDT is doing on Rocky Top!!!!

It's early, but hey we haven't seen this much BB excitement in 4 years.

lol!!! Uhhh, hello. Seriously? We're talkin about a bracket now? And some of the idiots that want to put UT in it already? Really? UT will be lucky to make the NIT.

lol! How bout's the S16 this year sport? Bet's we wont be talkin S16 this year.

Get real. Again and again, the S16 run could very easily be attributed to the stars aligning which allowed UT to play sub par opponents. If the team had played near that level against Tex A/M, UTEP, and Vandy, they wouldn’t have had to bite their fingernails for a play in selection against a weak Iowa team. Mediocrity by any other name is called Cuonzo.

Now, breathe, and let it go, because had things remained status quo, UT basketball would have not seen the NIT for the next couple of years. Which is why the agent for the aforementioned weaker breed advised him to run while he could, and he did, thank God.

Now, let it go, brother.

VN Store

Back