Us fans need to affect this game!

The fans always do their parts.

It's up to the guys with the head sets and on the field to do theirs and give us something to get loud about.

The fans always do their parts.

It's up to the guys with the head sets and on the field to do theirs and give us something to get loud about.

Can I push back on that a little? Our fans can often be like most fan bases and go into a shell when things go badly early. This team has started poorly in all 3 games. Hope if that happens again, the fans stay engaged. I think we will. I plan to have no voice by halftime.

By all means, get loud. Scream, holler and stomp. Shake the rafters on third down for the Gators. Boo the refs after every blown call.

A 7 o'clock start typically fuels a larger consumption of brews and booze, which can turn a small percentage of typically normal people into the obnoxious idiots we hate when going to places like Gainesville and Athens.

So through it all, stay classy my friends. That's remembered by most long after the noise dies down.

Can I push back on that a little? Our fans can often be like most fan bases and go into a shell when things go badly early. This team has started poorly in all 3 games. Hope if that happens again, the fans stay engaged. I think we will. I plan to have no voice by halftime.

I dont disagree with that.

Been to many KY and Vandy and OOC games there where the fans lost interest in the game due to it being lopsided.

Florida will bring a different level out of this fan base than the directional schools for sure.

Team still has to give the fans something to cheer for though. I hope they come out aggressive on offense and hit some big plays for scores early. Might just sap some life out of the Gators if that happens.

Loudest I have ever seen was 2006 Cal and 98 FL.

Never seen a stadium get the life sucked out of it like 1990 Bama or 2008 Bama though.

Lol at people expecting this to be close to an all time electric atmosphere. Both teams suck amd it wont even be sold out.

VN Store

Back