Uros

don't think him and Barnes saw eye to eye
Uros about a foot taller so yeah.. Tennessee lacked anyone to draw Edey away from the basket. They needed to try and draw more fouls on him and they didn't do it. Uros wouldn't have helped that I don't think..

As you can see from my message numbers, I don't post a lot on here, but I'll add my two cents to the conversation. Uros was a passionate player who wouldn't back down from anyone. Unfortunately, sometimes his emotions and passion got the better of him. Even more unfortunate he got a reputation because of his passion and officials began to call him for fouls at a much higher rate than the majority of other players. OTH Edey looks more like a robot that monotonously goes about his business on the court without showing much emotion. Because of that I think the officials let him get away with a lot more than the other players. I think I can say with fairly high certainty that if Uros played in the game today the way Edey played, he would have fouled out in the first 5-10 minutes of the game because of his "reputation". Just because you're a head taller than almost everyone else on the floor shouldn't give you free reign to do whatever you want.

Reactions: jackaro
Uros had a bad attitude and I don't think was a team player, but he did have the right body type that we've been missing. Idk why Barnes has been going for these skinny bigs lately.

At least he wouldn't have been afraid. JA backed down against big aggressive guys all year. But no one is perfect. Great season just disappointed 😞

Reactions: LibertyVol
Uros about a foot taller so yeah.. Tennessee lacked anyone to draw Edey away from the basket. They needed to try and draw more fouls on him and they didn't do it. Uros wouldn't have helped that I don't think..
Thats laughable at best. They could have played another week and not drew another foul on him. Refs weren’t having it. Besides he was in his own personal home camped out in the lane which was never called either. Looking forward to seeing anyone kick their ass.

VN Store

Back