Urban Meyer making a splash

I was leaving work yesterday, and the car in front of me was a Toyota Corolla was covered in Ohio State bumper stickers and ****. I did a double take, though, when I saw the license plate.

It was a personalized plate that read: URBNMYR

OSU fans are ****ing weird. Like Alabama or Georgia fans of the north
Buck%20I%20Guy_2.jpg

Meyer is pathetic which reason will he leave OSU for family or health or will ego keep him there
Success will keep him there. Lots of it.

Golfballs, the tOSU fans have a similar passion as teams in the SEC. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Success will keep him there. Lots of it.

Golfballs, the tOSU fans have a similar passion as teams in the SEC. Nothing wrong with that.

You don't think it's weird to get a personalized license plate with the name of your coach - let alone one who hasn't even coached a game yet? Creepy as hell, IMO.

You don't think it's weird to get a personalized license plate with the name of your coach - let alone one who hasn't even coached a game yet? Creepy as hell, IMO.
It's one person doing that. I try not to paint with a broad brush. I do agree about some Alabama fans for some weird behavior. I lived there for 2 years, 2 horrible years.

Last edited:
yes OSU fans are a little strange. My wife's family all went there and many still live in Columbus.

just thought this fit

Attachments

• tbofail.jpg
    tbofail.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 5
You think its weird about a customized lisence plate? Look in the Football Forum here, there's a thread about Tennessee baby names, that's not weird?

I find it more creppy naming your kid after the stadium(and or players) you're team plays in

You think its weird about a customized lisence plate? Look in the Football Forum here, there's a thread about Tennessee baby names, that's not weird?

I find it more creppy naming your kid after the stadium(and or players) you're team plays in

you have a point

VN Store

Back