Update on LSU QB

mtvols

Looks like the LSU QB will play if he can handle the pain. Dealing with knee pain but nothing structural.

“Daniels is fine,” Kelly said. “He had a bursa sac (inflammation of small fluid sacs around the bones and tendons and muscles near the knee). It’s not structural at all, but it’s painful.

Looks like the LSU QB will play if he can handle the pain. Dealing with knee pain but nothing structural.

“Daniels is fine,” Kelly said. “He had a bursa sac (inflammation of small fluid sacs around the bones and tendons and muscles near the knee). It’s not structural at all, but it’s painful.

After he hits the ground a few times that knee’s going to be bothering him. Might not come out of the game, but will definitely slow him down and make him think twice about running.

Kelly also said he wants him to be more aggressive in the passing game. If, might be a big if, we can tighten up our pass defense, we could collect a few interceptions.

I am sure the medical staff at LSU will make sure he isn't feeling any pain.

The injection will hurt more than the bruise .( or mine did ) . The last thing we tried on mine before the surgery was a 3 site injection into the sac to help stop the pain , I’ll never do that again lol

There’s not enough medicine in the world to stop the pain we’re going to be bringing.

midnight-staley-pain.gif

Hendon Hooker is the ultimate team player. But I dam sure guarantee you he feels disrespected bc he hasn’t gotten the draft attention he deserves.

Stone cold assassin against Florida vying against the other college qb AR15 most say is the number 1 pick.

Now this guy? LSU? Little brother is what I will say for him, but Hooker wants to prove himself and outduel another qb some deem as good or better than he.

Y’all Just wait to see how he performs against Bryce Young (if Bryce is even playing) and Stetson Bennett (giggle).

Our guy is as humble as All get out but those type of people are usually the fiercest.

Hendon Hooker is the ultimate team player. But I dam sure guarantee you he feels disrespected bc he hasn’t gotten the draft attention he deserves.

Stone cold assassin against Florida vying against the other college qb AR15 most say is the number 1 pick.

Now this guy? LSU? Little brother is what I will say for him, but Hooker wants to prove himself and outduel another qb some deem as good or better than he.

Y’all Just wait to see how he performs against Bryce Young (if Bryce is even playing) and Stetson Bennett (giggle).

Our guy is as humble as All get out but those type of people are usually the fiercest.
What are you taking about? He's been discussed on every show this week. Is now a Vegas top 4 heisman favorite.

I wrestled with a busted bursa sac for about 3 weeks, once “you get going” it seemed like it was more psychological. Hurt like hell about 20 minutes after the fact but adrenaline is a powerful thing. However, having said that…I can imagine playing football on that injury would be a little more complicated.

Last edited:

He’ll be juiced up for sure it just depends on if he wants minimum pain or none at all.

What are you taking about? He's been discussed on every show this week. Is now a Vegas top 4 heisman favorite.
And???

You think Hendon is aware of this?

Underdog mentality has gotten him to where is is.

If you don’t see that, you’re blind

Not had one on the knee, but on the elbow. When it gets hit..SHEWWWW it hurts. Not wanting anyone to be hurt, but he might feel it every time he gets hit or that knee hits the ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Spouting mindless cliches doesn't make you correct
Doubling down on being wrong doesn't make you correct
But please continue
Please point me to the articles raving about HH as a heisman candidate or top draft pick pre season like you are alluding to?

Oh that’s right you said week 4 talk.

Hendon still has a lot to prove and saying otherwise is either ignorant or stupid.

VN Store

Back