UPdate From A Booster

Does anyone have sense not to post lies. We are doomed with Hamilton. I used to love this guy.If he can't get Muschamp, Gruden ,Stoops this guy is dragging us down!!IMO I hope I'm wrong but i doubt it......

If your mentioned three don't get it, I would take Kippy and Trooper. Otherwise, its going to be a long road.

GO VOLS!!!:rock:

It would take a ton of money to get gruden, maybe $7 mil per year---but I heard his wife is from knoxville so he may be interested.

that story was posted yesterday....Gruden has not turned down any offers from UT. Did you not listen to Mike and Mike. Gruden left it up in the air. I think he might seriously be considering this position!!

I think Gruden said what he said just to avoid causing any damage to an already difficult head coach search. He didn't turn it down because he was helping the university save face, but he doesn't have any interest whatsoever either.

Why is Hamilton not going after Mike Leach? He is unemployed and would take the job in a heartbeat! Yeah but he doesnt fit in.... Where in the heck would he fit in? The guy is just a little different thats all. He would put out an explosive offense every year and with the athletes UT pulls in it I would be more than happy. He is a winner. Face it fans, Texas Tech wanted Mike Leach gone thats why they fired him. He is a great coach and would be better than any other coach we are currently going after including David Cutcliffe. I get nauseated when I think of Cutcliffe being our head coach. He isnt even smart enough to keep our current staff. He wants to being in his staff from Duke which further destroys our already mangled recruiting class. Talk about a joke! We cannot afford to have another "average" recruiting class and that is exactly what we will get this year, and every other year, if David Cutcliffe is hired. If yall have not noticed, Florida and Alabama are only getting stronger. I officially cast my vote and it is for Mike Leach!

Why is Hamilton not going after Mike Leach? He is unemployed and would take the job in a heartbeat! Yeah but he doesnt fit in.... Where in the heck would he fit in? The guy is just a little different thats all. He would put out an explosive offense every year and with the athletes UT pulls in it I would be more than happy. He is a winner. Face it fans, Texas Tech wanted Mike Leach gone thats why they fired him. He is a great coach and would be better than any other coach we are currently going after including David Cutcliffe. I get nauseated when I think of Cutcliffe being our head coach. He isnt even smart enough to keep our current staff. He wants to being in his staff from Duke which further destroys our already mangled recruiting class. Talk about a joke! We cannot afford to have another "average" recruiting class and that is exactly what we will get this year, and every other year, if David Cutcliffe is hired. If yall have not noticed, Florida and Alabama are only getting stronger. I officially cast my vote and it is for Mike Leach!

Does the guy not have possible criminal charges hanging over his head??? Have we really sunk that low?

Yes, I heard Jimmy Hyams say today that the phone interview between Leach and UT last yr was laughably bad. He can't recruit, he has no social skills and with the high media pressure that wouldn't work here. Though he would provide a stout offense.

Hate to say it but just head south and get Houston Nutt.
He just keeps beatin' teams with more talent than he has every year. With our talent he could be very good. Half of the Mannings like him!

VN Store

Back