Unofficial TN v Battle 4 Atlantis 11/22-24/2017 pre-game

It's been a great week for RPI win or lose tomorrow. The wins should come if this group develops like they should

It's been a great week for RPI win or lose tomorrow. The wins should come if this group develops like they should

NC State is TBD what they'll be, they look like they'll be solid but they weren't expected to be very good so hopefully we get the win and don't have to worry if they are Top 100 or not. These neutral site games with new formatting are huge opportunities as well, a win tomorrow would be big come March.

NC State is TBD what they'll be, they look like they'll be solid but they weren't expected to be very good so hopefully we get the win and don't have to worry if they are Top 100 or not. These neutral site games with new formatting are huge opportunities as well, a win tomorrow would be big come March.

They will be a top 100 team easy. Already have 5 wins. Once they get to ACC play their RPI can only
Fall so far

They will be a top 100 team easy. Already have 5 wins. Once they get to ACC play their RPI can only
Fall so far

I agree, they likely will be, just don't wanna have to worry about it. And like I said with extra boosts for neutral site games it would be a huge opportunity tomorrow. And 2-1 is better than 1-2, so there's that lol.

I agree, they likely will be, just don't wanna have to worry about it. And like I said with extra boosts for neutral site games it would be a huge opportunity tomorrow. And 2-1 is better than 1-2, so there's that lol.

If we are to make the NCAA tourney it's a game we need. We can overcome a loss but it's a big game.

I only watched a few minutes of NC State versus NIU. Their guards had Lamonte's disease. Yurtseven was having the best game of his career and in the last couple of minutes the NCSt guards were jacking up bad shots instead of getting the ball inside. That's the downside of college hoops. Too many players with Delusions of Grandeur. Instead of playing fundamentally sound team ball, they go all one-on-one. I prefer the former.

If we are to make the NCAA tourney it's a game we need. We can overcome a loss but it's a big game.

Very true...margin of error is bigger with a win tomorrow, not world ending with a loss but we all went in saying 2-1 would be huge for this squad.

Losing to Villanova might be better for this team in the long run this year than beating them would have been. They can stay hungry with a 'something to prove' attitude. Winning this tournament would have put a huge target on them for future opponents plus they might think that their **** was stinking less.

Winning the third place game would be an excellent result. I was worried about going 0-3 after seeing the field.

Losing to Villanova might be better for this team in the long run this year than beating them would have been. They can stay hungry with a 'something to prove' attitude. Winning this tournament would have put a huge target on them for future opponents plus they might think that their **** was stinking less.

Winning the third place game would be an excellent result. I was worried about going 0-3 after seeing the field.

Come on now

Oh my bad. Sorry.

Saying it’s better to lose in the long run is dumb.

Yeah, have to agree with Ziti on this one. The only team in the last decade of college basketball that I felt like a loss may have done them some good, was the undefeated UK team that lost to Wisconsin in the Final 4. Of course, that was a whole different situation, that UK team needed a regular season loss so they would listen to Cal and win it all. This UT team probably needs every win they can get to make sure they are even a NCAA Tourney team

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back