University Commons Parking

warrior

Does the University Commons parking fill up pretty fast? Trying to plan a trip this weekend for the family. I have been to several UT games, but my teenagers have not. Planning on joining the Volunteer Club and doing the tailgate thing there. Trying to look at parking and getting to and from the village area. I am trying to have a good plan to make sure my wife does not fall apart and has an easy experience.
My plan is to try and park at the University Commons Garage and take the shuttle from the AG Area to Circle Drive. Does this parking fill up pretty quickly?

Reactions: apsuhead
Does the University Commons parking fill up pretty fast? Trying to plan a trip this weekend for the family. I have been to several UT games, but my teenagers have not. Planning on joining the Volunteer Club and doing the tailgate thing there. Trying to look at parking and getting to and from the village area. I am trying to have a good plan to make sure my wife does not fall apart and has an easy experience.
My plan is to try and park at the University Commons Garage and take the shuttle from the AG Area to Circle Drive. Does this parking fill up pretty quickly?
pretty sure Volunteer Club tailgate is not at University Commons. It is at McClung Tower.

Right,
Trying to find parking that will get us close and not have to drive all over Knoxville.

VN Store

Back