United Airlines New Seating Chart

Seriously! At what point were flight attendants virtually deputized to where they can do whatever the hell they want and seemingly get away with it? This fool jerked the stroller from the overhead bin so hard it bloodied the woman's forehead and almost took out the infant she was holding.

They are like umpires in baseball...

I can empathize with him...

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/...-sued-by-man-cramped-by-obese-passengers.html

An Australian man is suing American Airlines, alleging that he suffered serious injuries after being seated next to two passengers he claims were “grossly obese.”

Michael Anthony Taylor, of Wollongong, New South Wales, was flying from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles in December 2015—a 14-hour journey.

Taylor was seated in the window seat of economy class and, according to court documents, two overweight passengers were seated in his row. According to the lawsuit, the body of the passenger next to Taylor “spilt over and encroached” upon his seat, forcing him to “contort his body into a series of positions including standing up, crouching, keeling and leaning forward,” report snews.com.au.

I haven't had the displeasure of two, but one was bad enough.

Reactions: 1 person
I flew United this week and it was bad. Their boarding process should be renamed logjam process. My seat changed 3 times in 6 hours leading up to the flight home.

And I did witness a seat on my row being double booked. Fortunately there was an empty seat a few rows up for one of the passengers.

When it's my choice I fly Southwest. If not for any reason their boarding process makes somewhat sense.

I flew Alaska Air last week... and do so frequently. Very nice service and no unusual situations. Coming home Friday I cracked a joke and it went over ok... I was seated and a passenger came to my seat and said I was in his seat. I checked my ticket... nope I was in my correct seat. Then he turns to the passenger across the isle and asked him if he was in the correct seat... guy says Oh-sorry, I am in the wrong seat. Passenger then smiles and tells him to move or I have to drag you off this plane. Me... I tell him to hold on just a second, I need to turn my video cam on. All was in good fun.

One leg of the flight was cancelled and rerouted to Portland rather than Seattle, and that caused me to miss my flight from Seattle and had to wait 3 more hours. When I got home I had an email from Alaska for a 200.00 voucher for my next flight... that was a nice gesture. I am getting to be a fan of Alaska Air.

VN Store

Back