Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

To be honest, I know the lady vols have the blue in their uniforms but I think it would be pretty cool to have an alternate uniform for a game to feature the blue somewhere in the uniform.

Wait! I just remembered that I am zombie Doyle from years ago in the Zone.
Y'all ain't rid of me yet!
Braaaainnnnns...
Braaaainnnnns...

Reactions: 1 person
OP, a minor detail, but DP said no black outlining at all will be in our uniforms which is no different than now, but thought I would mention.

To be honest, I know the lady vols have the blue in their uniforms but I think it would be pretty cool to have an alternate uniform for a game to feature the blue somewhere in the uniform.

I feel like thats what helps distinguish the Lady Vol brand from the Vol brand.

Reactions: 2 people
OP, a minor detail, but DP said no black outlining at all will be in our uniforms which is no different than now, but thought I would mention.

Thanks.

So far I've been on board with everything Nike has done with other schools save for one or two. Love dropping the Lady Vol monicker too. Not sure why everyone's making a big deal about it. The women's hoops team is keeping it, and Nike has said they will still make apparel w/ it. I think it's ridiculous all w/ all the people being upset about it.

Reactions: 1 person
:yahoo: Looking forward to see what Nike comes out with in the way of shirts,sweats and jackets. Need to replace some threads I have. However, I hope there will be no major changes to the uniforms and helmets. Has anybody seen any promos of what we can expect?

:yahoo: Looking forward to see what Nike comes out with in the way of shirts,sweats and jackets. Need to replace some threads I have. However, I hope there will be no major changes to the uniforms and helmets. Has anybody seen any promos of what we can expect?

Wait for the sale

Adidas apparel is 50% off right now. When Nike comes in there will be no sale of Nike apparel. Everyone will be clamoring to get it.

VN Store

Back