Unhappy

that game was like a look into the past. We scored and scored often....sweet..

I would've liked to see us score over 50 or hold them under 20 after being up 42-7. But at the end of the day the differential isn't going to leap us into the top 20 or anything. I know Butch has a lot of respect for Ferentz and didn't want to run it and all that matters is we won a bowl, finished with a winning record and have a bright future ahead.

Nobody should be unhappy with this performance!!! We were awesome today and dominated Iowa!!! So what that they scored a couple of meaningless TDs against our reserves. It was still an unexpected total domination. Very proud of Butch and this team today. For once I have absolutely nothing to complain about with Tennessee football !!!

I know this game will be staying on the DVR until next year! Watching it will help during the dog days of summer!

The game was a blowout and NEVER in doubt so its no surprise Iowa scored a few times when it was out of reach. One of the most complete games I've seen in awhile.

Honestly it was sad that there were vol fans complaining in the stands that we held back at the end. There were a few guys just shouting "f*** Dobbs" and "fire Butch". Everyone was upset with them and when my buddy told him he was an a**hole for doing so, he just punched him. It made the win that less enjoyable at the end.

**And yes, before everyone reminds me, I'm well aware my handle is awful.

Reactions: 1 person
Like everyone I am happy about the win, and I can see the logic in almost everybody's post...agreeing with some coaches and there play calling and being dissatisfied with some coaches and the handling of the game late and in the bag. I am and have always been a vols fan nothing will ever change that! I just hope maybe some day soon we can all get on here and voice our opinions without getting called negavols, getting cussed, made fun of, or told to go cheer for bama because we disagree with something the team is doing. WE ARE ALL FANS OF UT FOOTBALL!! Hope we can start acting like it a little bit better. Happy new years!!! Good win tonight!!
AND GO VOLS :)

Reactions: 1 person
We had a great time at the Taxslayer Bowl. My favorite play was Marlin Lane's touchdown pass. I stood up and yelled loud after that play. I knew when we went up 14-0 we would win.

That game was actually like playing Austin Peay. If we hadn't throttled back on the starters we'd have easily hung 80 on the board. I can't explain keeping Dobbs in but I'm glad the backups got some valuable game reps.

VN Store

Back