UNC Asheville at Tennessee Game Thread - 6 PM - Audio Only

so, boys got some more work to do to save the farm...eh, that's ok...we got this...GO Big Lip...and,

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JL: gives up a 2 out walk...2 on, 2 outs, tying run at the plate...CDS out to chat...

boy, pressure...can...be...so...tough...to...handle...and,

GO BIG LIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG LIP...way to go bud...:pepper::clap::superman:

Thanks to all contributed to this win...good night, and GOD bless...:rock::clapping::dance2:

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the deal fellers...leaving town tomorrow, gonna need someone to start the threads for Friday and Saturday for sure...might be able to see some of the game Friday from Northern VA, but probably gonna miss all of it Saturday.

I'll be with ya in Spirit!

GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
BIG LIP...way to go bud...:pepper::clap::superman:

Thanks to all contributed to this win...good night, and GOD bless...:rock::clapping::dance2:

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on 11 Grand Roller!

Reactions: 1 person
Here's the deal fellers...leaving town tomorrow, gonna need someone to start the threads for Friday and Saturday for sure...might be able to see some of the game Friday from Northern VA, but probably gonna miss all of it Saturday.

I'll be with ya in Spirit!

GBO!!!

Have fun. I used to live in Northern VA, love that area.

532c261bcb89562e04b3afde45dd3ae4.png

34c0b079fdd06c7d0f460aa2af3e8302.png

Hitting has really struggled lately. Disappointing only scoring 5 runs against a poor team in the midweek. Not much juice in that order now

Hitting has really struggled lately. Disappointing only scoring 5 runs against a poor team in the midweek. Not much juice in that order now

well, maybe they're just getting started...never know...we can only hope...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm more concerned about the 7 hits. Seriously?... Come on guys!

Good mid-week W for the good guys. On a side note, I'm finally out of the negatives on the Weekly Pick Em'.....for now.

VN Store

Back