Ukraine II: The Fight Against Russian Aggression

come on Burhead, don't point out fallacies in their arguments. and besides its only an issue when America does it.

I find it extremely ironic that he is talking about a foreign power installing puppet regimes. That is exactly what the DNR/LNR is doing at the whims of the Kremlin.

That was a reaction to the US coup. How is that not easy to see?

Is it not obvious that the US has been demonizing and encroaching on Russia and China(and their allies) to influence regime change? It's nothing to do about democracy(the battle cry), yet exploiting Eurasia of it's vast resources. Wow people...

Reactions: 1 person

Is it not obvious that the US has been demonizing and encroaching on Russia and China(and their allies) to influence regime change? It's nothing to do about democracy(the battle cry), yet exploiting Eurasia of it's vast resources. Wow people...

Perhaps the enlargement of NATO is a reaction by former Warsaw Pact nations because they know what Russian enslavement feels like?

ok yet again I can't keep up with the crazy, how have we encroached on China? Our allies we have over there have been allies before the current Chinese government ruled. they are the ones encroaching on other nations, but thats fine because its not America doing it.

ok yet again I can't keep up with the crazy, how have we encroached on China? Our allies we have over there have been allies before the current Chinese government ruled. they are the ones encroaching on other nations, but thats fine because its not America doing it.

We encroach like we have on Russia thru Ukraine. We invest billions of American taxpayer dollars to support uprisings based on outright lies. We hire nazi right wing thugs to do the dirty work, all the time telling all of western
civilization how corrupt and oppressive these governments are.....blatant lies and propaganda.

We create demons to slay. Has nothing to do with anything but the almighty dollar...

We encroach like we have on Russia thru Ukraine. We invest billions of American taxpayer dollars to support uprisings based on outright lies. We hire nazi right wing thugs to do the dirty work, all the time telling all of western
civilization how corrupt and oppressive these governments are.....blatant lies and propaganda.

We create demons to slay. Has nothing to do with anything but the almighty dollar...

ok again, how have we done this to China? specifics? The Hong Kong riots are due to the Chinese going back on their deal. their other uprisings are in towns forcibly being emptied, no idea why being forced out of your home and livelyhood would make people angry. nations underwent rebellions long before the US was ever a thing, no reason to think suddenly we became the only source of internal unrest in foreign nations.

again you can only have freedom if you are trying to join Russia, anything else is treason. So much for self determination, and I can't wait to see how those countries at the time part of the USSR were under our influence to unanimously break up the USSR.

All Pacer is asking for is Russian oligarchs and Putin to be able to exploit their land as the Russian people wish.

How you guys can't understand that is beyond me.

Dear Pacer and Sissy Ass Boy (Ras),

[This is a serious post.]

You two need to start taking this thread more seriously and start posting legitimate sources and/or offering legitimate dissent, or I'm going to ask the mods to ban you both from this thread.

I've never done anything like that before, but, thus far, you two look like the biggest bunch of imbeciles this side of your ass cracks. There is absolutely no way in hell either of you believe the absolute hateful garbage you constantly post on here. The only explanation is that you two are trolling this thread.

And I will have none of that.

I have told you on multiple occasions where and how to find good, credible dissenting voices on this issue, and you still continue with your neo-Nazi, anti-Semitic, and xenophobic sources.

You both are clowns, and if you don't shape up (and right now), I'm going to make the rest of your VolNation posting lives a living hell.

Now, let's start having an actual debate, because dissent is good. Let's all agree to use legitimate sources and arguments. Let's do this proper and not like a bunch of gooberheads.

Your sincere friend,

Volprof

Let me help:

The expansion of NATO eastward, with promises made by the HW Bush administration (although never written into law, like, say, the Budapest Memorandum), was a very dumb idea.

Russia, as dumb as their citizens can be, is a lot like America (also very dumb). It's a nation that has never really had any natural security borders and has been invaded numerous times (unlike the US). It's only natural that it would be very worried about an encroaching NATO.

So encroaching upon Russia was admittedly a dumb idea.

However, one also wonders why Russia just can't be a normal country, rendering NATO's encroachment pointless.

Point being: Russia caused the Ukraine crisis.

Sorry, I tried.

Time to get serious about global problems.

Russian Official Proposes International Investigation Into U.S. Moon Landings

5631-space.jpg

VN Store

Back