UGA Troubles Brewing- Isaiah Crowell arrested and dismissed

and why can he not possess a gun?

only emotional arguments from you will be responded to now lol

so ur ok

i dont know where you live but i have lived in tenn and now Ga and state law here is you can have a gun and carry it with a license and not altered serial numbers.
it might not of been his gun but it was his car so that makes it his.

its not like this is his first time in trouble

Because he's not 21, he doesn't have a permit, and he's living on a state ran school's campus.

so the states right to stop him in his car for not a violation whatsoever

anyway hey

i',m rebel flag thru and thru

but he was charged with a federal offense right?

so the states right to stop him in his car for not a violation whatsoever

anyway hey

i',m rebel flag thru and thru

but he was charged with a federal offense right?

It's a random dui check point. Every state does that. Why should the state not be allowed to randomly check in on drivers to ensure the safety of everyone?

i dont know where you live but i have lived in tenn and now Ga and state law here is you can have a gun and carry it with a license and not altered serial numbers.
it might not of been his gun but it was his car so that makes it his.

its not like this is his first time in trouble

again hey your not me

but for sure dont let anybody ride in or drive your car >>> or your house for that matter you till you know check it good with dogs and ****

oh yea make sure u dont share the car with anyone>>> like your wife son or daughter

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. Unless he had a hitchiker with him. Otherwise, he's the one who knowingly brought this wannabe thug on board.

**** happens man

it has happened to me for lesser things

thank God it was a parent teacher who took time to think

and they didn't just charge me with a felony off hand>>cause i was in the wrong place at the time

**** happens man

it has happened to me for lesser things

thank God it was a parent teacher who took time to think

and they didn't just charge me with a felony off hand>>cause i was in the wrong place at the time

well he was in the right place at the wrong time it appears.maybe he can phone a teacher or something.

6 people in the car and they charge the driver >>>> well **** that and **** the the ****ers that would have that job even though i understand it i wouldn't quit and i wouldnt quit
its the job man

6 people in the car and they charge the driver >>>> well **** that and **** the the ****ers that would have that job even though i understand it i wouldn't quit and i wouldnt quit
its the job man

So if I have a dead body in the car, and 5 other people with me, the cops don't know who the dead body belongs to, so we are all innocent?

VN Store

Back