UGA transfer Trevor Etienne arrested

They charged him for tinted windows in Athens... he is boned. If you are getting charged with DUI and they throw in a tinted windows charge you pissed off the arresting officer for sure lol. If you're set to the be star RB at UGA and this does not get swept under the rug he was seriously drunk.

Total disregard for the Law. I see these cars tinted so you can't even identify the driver through the Windshield. That is usually associated with thugs & drugs.

Let’s not throw bricks, could happen here anytime
I know, I tossed a rock while thinking the same thing. I believe Heupel is sincere and does a good job with character development and accountability. But every football program is just one bad decision by a 20 year old away from embarrassment. That said, the Dawgs have had more than their share.

Reactions: tbh and Plecoptera
This must be a mistake…Georgia fans tell me their players are getting ready for church on Sunday mornings.
He was on his way to began practicing his sermon for the early session. And he was sampling the sacrament wine to make sure it wasn’t poisoned. He saved numerous lives. They’ll probably give him award. He’s truly a gentleman and a scholar.

Let’s not throw bricks, could happen here anytime
One incident could and does happen everywhere.

What is notable about UGA is that they have had 14 auto-related incidents, some pretty egregious like this one, after they had a teammate and staff member killed last year while driving drunk and racing. It averages out to about one a month since they had 2 people killed doing it.

VN Store

Back