UGA transfer Trevor Etienne arrested

"Etienne was booked at 4:35 a.m. local time on four charges..."

Idiot.
I mean with NIL competition; gone are the days where it is a privilege to be an athlete. Instead it's a job, so he will be suspended for a game or two and then back for the entire season. I think amateur status is dead.

Kirby told us he had addressed all of the driving issues. I guess he forgot to inform the transfer.

fumbled again....Coaches can preach standards all day long but they can't be with them all day but their teammates usually are and that's where the problem lies. No internal leadership.

Reactions: VAVol85
I mean with NIL competition; gone are the days where it is a privilege to be an athlete. Instead it's a job, so he will be suspended for a game or two and then back for the entire season. I think amateur status is dead.
You really think he'll be suspended for a game or two?

My bet is he won't even be suspended for a series or two based on how Kirby has dealt with lengthy list of player driving/traffic issues over the past couple years.

Georgia traffic violations, explained: Players charged nearly 300 times under Kirby Smart, per report

Reactions: VolInNW
It is stunning to me how many incidents like this they've had after a player and staff member were killed doing it.
It’s no big deal for them. Just win baby, they sold their souls to have a championship football program they could care less if they have 1,000 arrests for DUI’s and reckless driving charges. I mean they are pretty much trash in every other sport but football. And their fans are trash as well, low rent scumbags who bark at people. F Georgia

2 paragraphs were relating to the charges, the other 7 were about football.

It’s no big deal for them. Just win baby, they sold their souls to have a championship football program they could care less if they have 1,000 arrests for DUI’s and reckless driving charges. I mean they are pretty much trash in every other sport but football. And their fans are trash as well, low rent scumbags who bark at people. F Georgia
I meant more the players themselves. Someone they knew and were close to got killed doing it. Even if their coaches aren't sending a strong message to not do that, you'd think having a dead teammate would. I guess not.

Kirby is lucky he's been as good as he's been, because if he was any less good than he was he'd be taking huge heat over this.

VN Store

Back