Uga Players Facing Possible Trouble

Article is vague -- no reason given as to why it was said or if anyone else witnessed it

Article is vague -- no reason given as to why it was said or if anyone else witnessed it

4 players are listed as witnesses.

Waitresses dont get paid to deal with rowdy wanna be thugs makin death threats over food service. Or whatever happened, I don't know. The lady did the right and reported it. Even if McKenzie was joking, he had it coming.

Reactions: 1 person
4 players are listed as witnesses.

Waitresses dont get paid to deal with rowdy wanna be thugs makin death threats over food service. Or whatever happened, I don't know. The lady did the right and reported it. Even if McKenzie was joking, he had it coming.

Good to know that you know the facts. Please share the rest of the facts with all of us.

lol i knew you would be here. Taking shots at people bc youre upset about McKenzie. Lame.

I have no problem with IMac getting disciplined if there was a reason for it and I know the coaching staff would do the right thing.

I just made a comment about somebody jumping to all sorts of conclusions without actually knowing any facts.

The recent update is that no charges would be filed.

Good to know that you know the facts. Please share the rest of the facts with all of us.

"Or whatever happened, I don't know." Don't let reading comprehension get in the way of facts either.

BTW ol' girl never had a case anyways. It was her word vs 5 others. No way his 4 teammates wouldn't back him up in that situation...

if this was UT or Bama would UGA Insider be saying its not a big deal?

Look back at all the threads about any player getting in trouble at any school. I've been consistent the whole time, it's up to the coaches to decide the discipline for every player.

If he made a threat against one person why do they call it terrorist threat?

Did the waitress become filled with fear? If she was "terrified" then it only takes one. Or worse if others that witnessed the incident may have worried to be bystanders they could be harmed. Obviously it's only an alleged incident. If he did it he should be punished to some degree. If he didn't she should be fired for fabrication of a story.

VN Store

Back