UFC Thread

It's very possible he was clean for OSP cause he was coming off suspension, struggled and went back on. This time with the way I understand the drug to work, he doesn't need to be on a cycle, probably thought he could sneak it and not get caught. I'm harsh on him but it sucks that he can't keep his head right. At the same time he's had multiple chances so **** him. Lol

Lol. It's odd because I've never been a Jones fan until Cormier got the belt. For some reason I've never liked him. I can't explain it, but he just seems fake. As soon as I kinda jump on the Jones bandwagon he ****s up again. I guess now I have to hope Volkan or Alex beat Double Chesseburger.

Lol. It's odd because I've never been a Jones fan until Cormier got the belt. For some reason I've never liked him. I can't explain it, but he just seems fake. As soon as I kinda jump on the Jones bandwagon he ****s up again. I guess now I have to hope Volkan or Alex beat Double Chesseburger.

I was the opposite, one of the first people on the bandwagon. His talent was just so crazy, I praised the guy constantly. Then he got a title shot, and he seemed to change to me. Then like you said, he's just fake AF. Then at the presser he kept bragging about doing a ton of coke and beating DC. I was like this dude hasn't changed at all, he's gonna **** up again.

I'll take the side of the stupid casual fan and argue Daniel will truly never be the "true" champion. He will always have the burden of never beating Jon. Daniel can always claim to be the better man, the better role model, but at the end of the day the only thing stopping Jones is his own recklessness, not Daniel.

Jon Jones is one of the most naturally gifted fighters to ever grace the octagon and could have been the greatest to ever do it. However, like Jerry pointed out, any type of performance-enhancing drugs give you a massive advantage in MMA. You've seen how far the non-testing era guys fell after strict testing began. It's no coincidence. Jon is not a true champion because he simply cannot do things the right and honorable way. Period.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll take the side of the stupid casual fan and argue Daniel will truly never be the "true" champion. He will always have the burden of never beating Jon. Daniel can always claim to be the better man, the better role model, but at the end of the day the only thing stopping Jones is his own recklessness, not Daniel.

I think Jon Jones beats him with or without steroids, but I think DC deserves the benefit of the doubt. You gotta give it up for the guy. Undefeated as a heavyweight and outside of Jon Jones, hasn't lost.

He may be a champ with an asterisk, but he is one of the greatest fighters of all time. Easily top 10.

Jon Jones put it on his children and his Heavenly Father that he has never taken roids.

Damn! If he's lying, Lord have mercy on his soul.

216 tonight.

Kinda split on the card tonight. The main is great, but the rest is bad. Borg isn't ready at all for Johnson, and until Johnson goes up to take on some of the elite 135'ers I just can't find myself interested in any fight he does at 125. I just looked at the main and undercard list about 30 minutes ago and I couldn't even name the other fights.

Jon Jones might just have 9 lives...Jeff Novitzky:

Jon tested positive from a sample collection done weigh in day before the UFC event in Anaheim that was in July. Basically he was just coming off a one year suspension. The previous suspension went to arbitration. So you had three different independent arbitrators looking at it. All of them ruled that he did not purposely use anything to enhance his performance. But, they also ruled that he operated with careless and reckless disregard for what he took and ended up getting contaminated. So there was really no reduction in sanction and so he got a one year sanction from that previous one. Now unfortunately on this one, because of that previous sanction, he’s now looking at a second sanction which would basically double your penalty. The substance that he tested positive for was a metabolite of an anabolic steroid.

That was a substance where a few years ago would only be detectable for a few days within the system. Now laboratories have found longtime metabolites tests, where metabolites can be detected four maybe up to six months after use. However, Jon [Jones] submitted clean tests on July 6 and July 7 of 2017. His positive test was from July 29. A simple Google search would show you that this substance, it’s detection window has now moved out from four to six months. So, it doesn’t make a lot of sense that anybody with any level of sophistication would choose to use this drug. It had to have been used after July 7, or entered his system after July 7. It would not make sense to go to this drug because of the multi-month detection window. So, that would leave me to believe that it was probably from non-purposeful ingestion.

Best case scenario is if he (Jones) can prove that this (substance) thing came from something that was not high risk.

This Jon Jones USADA Rumor Has Everyone Shook

I think it'll play out pretty similarly. Jones probably juices like a lot of UFC fighters. But you have to think the manner he's tested positive is somewhat odd. Passing tests he didn't know about and failing one he did. Both times it seems it's his stupidity at taking supplements he doesn't know everything about.

VN Store

Back