UFC 163 - August 3rd @ 10PM

Wow.... that knockout looked so staged and fake. Is UFC turning into WWF? Anthony Perosh wasn't even touching the guy. He threw 10 punches and all looked like he was holding back to fake it and he was missing. I'm not saying that was fake but yeah, it looked fake.

Idk dude definitely got clipped standing. The gnp was pretty weak though.

Done with UFC.

Phil Davis winning is a joke.

Two take downs, that's it. Nothing else.

Grosssssssssss

Machida robbed again.

First he never gets his title shot and now he loses via bullchit.

Done with UFC.

Phil Davis winning is a joke.

Two take downs, that's it. Nothing else.

Grosssssssssss

Agreed. Late round takedowns after getting beat for 4 and a half minutes. Judging has to change.

I try not to beech about judging but that was stupid. TDs count way too much. A joke SMH

Sigh.

I was pulling for Machida but I'm not like the biggest fan or anything. And I have no problem with Phil Davis. That was just terrible though. Shogun is my dude and it still sucks Carwin is gone. But yeah, Dana screwed Machida over in literally every facet.

Sigh.

I was pulling for Machida but I'm not like the biggest fan or anything. And I have no problem with Phil Davis. That was just terrible though. Shogun is my dude and it still sucks Carwin is gone. But yeah, Dana screwed Machida over in literally every facet.

Im a big Machida fan, Phil is ok. But a loss is a loss, and Phil lost. Machida should get the title loser IMO At least try to make it right.

Reactions: 1 person
After seeing how the main event played out, wow. What a disaster.... terrible card.

Zombie injures himself for the TKO. :blink:

Glad I skipped this one.
Dana does have a history of treating the loser like the winner after bad decisions so don't count Machida out yet.

VN Store

Back