UF vs Vandy

I’m sorry but I still don’t think targeting should be called on any play where it doesn’t involve a defender and the ball carrier.

I’m sorry but I still don’t think targeting should be called on any play where it doesn’t involve a defender and the ball carrier.

My issue is with the consistency of the calls. If it is a rule then so be it, but it needs to be called fairly and consistently.

So because he yelled at Florida, Florida’s Coaches can’t say anything? It was the punt return team. Mason had no reason to yell at Grantham. Mason is a wimp
They can yell back all they want, from their sideline, with the players behind them.

Yeah just take free runs at defenseless players? Why not LOL
Call it 15 yards or whatever but biggest impact from a targeting call is an ejection. That play didn’t deserve an ejection. Targeting penalty is one of the worst ones ever created.

Call it 15 yards or whatever but biggest impact from a targeting call is an ejection. That play didn’t deserve an ejection. Targeting penalty is one of the worst ones ever created.
I Will agree with the ejections. Sometimes it's unavoidable. 15 yards and 2nd target flag you can be ejected

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Mullen has to be “held back” from getting to Mason lol. Dan don’t want that lol

VN Store

Back