UF QB Commit Matt Corral Flips to Ole Miss

Amazing how really good coaches can torch that position so badly. Muschamp must have learned his lesson with Jake Bentley. But in retrospect, Muschamp really had some talent at the position at Florida and just couldn't win with them. Live and learn, for some anyway.

Yep Jacoby Brissett showed he was pretty damn good at NC state and now he’s doing alright in the NFL for the colts. He’s probably done well enough they can trade him for a high draft pick in the offseason

Driskel wasn’t near as bad he was made to look either he ended up getting drafted himself. I wish we would of hired Mullen way back when he could of done great with Driskel

I agree. But Fields will never start at Georgia. It's Jake Fromm's job for the next 3 years.

Fields will transfer in 2019 or 2020 to another school where he will win a Heisman trophy and national championship.

I wish someone would set your computer on fire and take away your internet.

Reactions: 4 people
I wonder how the fans at Florida will feel about becoming the new Miss State. The try hard program that gets 3 stars to play at an 8-4/7-5 level in the SEC.

Mullen is not a good recruiter. He won't get elite talent to Gainesville and that will give him Miss State like results at Florida.

Good job, your post single handedly made Jones go to Florida.

Reactions: 1 person
HUGE pick up

Beat out Saban, Urban, and Taggart

And I think we can all agree now Corral was dropped. Mullen dropped a highly rated character issue guy then went and got an even higher rated kid who’s a much better scheme fit

Who was far more sought after btw! Nobody but OM wanted Corral in the end lol

HUGE pick up

Beat out Saban, Urban, and Taggart

And I think we can all agree now Corral was dropped. Mullen dropped a highly rated character issue guy then went and got an even higher rated kid who’s a much better scheme fit

Who was far more sought after btw! Nobody but OM wanted Corral in the end lol

I mean, this is a team that rode a wave with Chad Kelly after all. And it doesn't hurt my feelings at all seeing Urban get b!tchslapped here either.

VN Store

Back