UF Coaching search (Merged)

Interesting. Foley may not be able to make that splash hire after all. Then again, the first two coaches listed are still "on the job" and have this season to finish coaching their own teams.

A lot can happen between now and then.

I really don't think Mullen wants to go to Florida, he'll leave state but I think it'll be for a Michigan or a NFL job. Rich Rod is the more likely candidate but all signs point to him being happy in Arizona. Florida just might be one of those jobs some guys look at and say "I don't want the stress".

They don't run the same offense.

Between this thread and Mizzou fans coming on here waxing poetic about our OL using stats from the Worley days.... analysis on this site is laughable at the moment.

Not to mention the dumpster fire that is the AJ thread.

:thud:

I don't know how he's gonna be able to coach and be a DB on our roster at the same time, idiot.

Chip - pro - Brian - bro
Brian Kelley - member of Florida-Georgia Line (actually from Florida)

Would Charlie Strong pull a Kiffin and bolt from Texas after one season?

I was thinking the same thing , hope not , he seems like a decent guy, don't need two kiffin around.

What's bamas old OCs name back in like 2008,2011, he would be a good fit for them silly gators.

Its gonna be kiffin, write it down. I know he's a dweeb, and has failed everywhere as a HC, but I swear I'm not gonna be surprised.

Its Gary Patterson's job if he wants it!

It's Kiffin's if everyone else turns them down!

Good. Can't go undefeated at ND, good luck in the SEC.

Brian Kelly coming to UF would not be good for UT or our rivals.

To suggest otherwise because he hasn't gone undefeated at ND is nonsense.

That said, I think he stays in South Bend.

Brian Kelly coming to UF would not be good for UT or our rivals.

To suggest otherwise because he hasn't gone undefeated at ND is nonsense.

That said, I think he stays in South Bend.

It would very much depend upon what the roster looks like at UF. He runs a spread offense. It takes time to build a roster up considering Muschamp tried to run a pro style, power running game. Florida fans will not have the patience to endure a 3-4 year rebuilding project contrary to what fans may claim. The SEC is no place to rebuild. There is a huge difference between what Chip Kelly runs as compared to Brian. There is no doubt that Brian Kelly is an excellent head coach but he is not the offensive genius that Chip Kelly has demonstrated to be.

Tennessee would have beaten Notre Dame the same year Alabama slaughtered them in the National Championship game. With Dooley. And so would have about 40 other schools. I think we should all breathe a sigh of relief if they hire Kelly.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back