UAB is Back!

Amazing that a p5 program hasn't snapped up Clark yet

He has an amazing situation at UAB. It's going to be hard to beat. He's already let it be known he won't go anywhere unless he has absolute control over a program. An AD will have to hand everything over to him without interference.

He has an amazing situation at UAB. It's going to be hard to beat. He's already let it be known he won't go anywhere unless he has absolute control over a program. An AD will have to hand everything over to him without interference.

those conditions sound very similar to Napier's demands, and I'd argue that Clark has done the better job so far.

Really good game and Great win for UAB and Coach B Clark yesterday. They played better against BYU then all them PAC12 (or whatever their called now) teams did.

He also seems to be quite competent, which allows him to have those demands at UAB. If I were him, and liked being in the Ham, I wouldn't be interested in going anywhere. Plenty of cases of late of the grass wilting at these bigger and better jobs. He has lifetime employment and God status down there. And he has made them quite competitive.

Some of the best coaches around run even d2 or d3 programs.

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back