UAB is Back!

After nearly 3 years UAB returned to the field for a 38-7 victory over Alabama AM.

Record crowd of just over 45,000.

Hard to say what kind of year it will be for the Blazers but evil lil Bear Bryant Jr can suck it.

Go Blazers!

I enjoyed seeing them back, enjoyed the Big Man TD.

All worth it knowing the small minded psychos running the show in Tuscaloosa are at least annoyed by it.

Reactions: 2 people
After nearly 3 years UAB returned to the field for a 38-7 victory over Alabama AM.

Record crowd of just over 45,000.

Hard to say what kind of year it will be for the Blazers but evil lil Bear Bryant Jr can suck it.

Go Blazers!

anything going to happen there?

I truly hope Bill Clark will hand a better job. He's probably the guy who got screwed the most by PBJ.

Birmingham is my birthplace but I haven't lived there full time since the 70's..But I have returned frequently and have relatives who are lifelong residents..There is nothing to even suggest it's a dump.....

are you asking if he's gonna suck it?

basically yeah. I can't see it being a good thing that such a big decision blows up in their face without some backlash. Like an AD firing/hiring a football coach. a lot of times they are connected to his fate. obviously PBj has something going for him and won't get fired but was wondering if there was any type of shuffling or escape goating.

basically yeah. I can't see it being a good thing that such a big decision blows up in their face without some backlash. Like an AD firing/hiring a football coach. a lot of times they are connected to his fate. obviously PBj has something going for him and won't get fired but was wondering if there was any type of shuffling or escape goating.

I see the confusion. PBJr was on the Board but had to retire around a year ago due to age restrictions. Over 1/2 the Board has ties to him and his bank so he still has influence.

VN Store

Back