U.S. military told to get ready in Korea standoff

GS, cmon now. That's a stretch. (Your response to me) I said forgive my ignorance. But I'm not buying what your selling. Its a right protected by the constitution, no? They can build their mosque. I promise you, you do not want them telling you/us what churches we can and can't build.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And where was America's constitutional religious freedom evident at Ruby Ridge and Waco??

So, is Bill Gates a libtard? Is he with us or against us? I would like to read your opinion on him?

What do you mean us??

What do you think of the Fethullah Gluon islamic schools??

Only a libtard would advocate that taxpayer monies should be used to support these muslim indoctrination centers.

You comprehend no double standard at all I'll bet??

What do you mean us??

What do you think of the Fethullah Gluon islamic schools??

Only a libtard would advocate that taxpayer monies should be used to support these muslim indoctrination centers.

You comprehend no double standard at all I'll bet??

Me no comprendo the Bill Gates angle...???

Great story for some certain reason i am calling BS on this story.

What is your certain reason?????

I mentioned Korea to my neighbor yesterday and he volunteered this much.

He was in army with army rank and pay.

He was in an amphibious unit.

His specific designation was 'duck driver.'

His unit was attached to the Navy.

So I guess Mac did initially start what is now known as Navy SEALS. (even though the politicains in Washington were telling we didn't need any unit of that kind.)

Remember also that Truman and company had cut Marine assets to the bone before NK made it's move.
-------------------------------------------

This may have something to do with the Korean situation.

B-52s head to Guam for continuous bomber presence rotation

For those who worry about anti aircraft fire consider this Nam era shot:

Boeing_B-52_with_no_vertical_stabilizer.jpg

It landed safely.

Me no comprendo the Bill Gates angle...???

What exactly don't you capish?

What? Gates reasoning or why I mentioned it?

Did you read any of the link??

Fethullah Gulen Schools Infiltrating the U.S.? | Red County

You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers … until the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this. If they do something prematurely, the world will crush our heads, and Muslims will suffer everywhere, like in the tragedies in Algeria, like in 1982 [in] Syria … like in the yearly disasters and tragedies in Egypt.

The time is not yet right. You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it … You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institutions in Turkey …

Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside. The work to be done is [in] confronting the world. Now, I have expressed my feelings and thoughts to you all—in confidence … trusting your loyalty and secrecy.

I know that when you leave here—[just] as you discard your empty juice boxes, you must discard the thoughts and the feelings that I expressed here.

Do you think of this as a moderate agenda??

Bill Gates gives this loon $12 million?? Why??

The idiot doesn't even know it takes 21 days to hatch a chicken egg.

Do you understand the word 'taqqiya' and it's role in islamic rhetoric??

Another point, how can we justify using taxpayer funds for these schools given that all schools are supposed to be totally free of any religion? (other than human secualism.)

And where was America's constitutional religious freedom evident at Ruby Ridge and Waco??

You lost me at Waco. As soon as kids start getting molested you have sacrificed any and all rights to religious freedom. I'm sure they were told God loved them as it was happening.

You lost me at Waco. As soon as kids start getting molested you have sacrificed any and all rights to religious freedom. I'm sure they were told God loved them as it was happening.

I had been unaware of any other than firearms violations charges ever being proffered at Waco?

Enlighten me!

I am not that much a friend to splinter cult groups to begin with.

Were children being molested at the Branch Davidian complex?

Even if that is true, you surely agree that the feds opperated with in a very bad way.

They could have arrested and taken down the leader and went on down the line without killing a bunch of women and children who more than likely were guity of nothing?

I had been unaware of any other than firearms violations charges ever being proffered at Waco?

Enlighten me!

I am not that much a friend to splinter cult groups to begin with.

Were children being molested at the Branch Davidian complex?

Even if that is true, you surely agree that the feds opperated with in a very bad way.

They could have arrested and taken down the leader and went on down the line without killing a bunch of women and children who more than likely were guity of nothing?

How do you suppose they do that? Serve a warrant at a compound where his followers would have obeyed his every command to fight to the death? He told these people he was the messiah and they believed him.

I'm a second amendment nut. Everybody has the right to own whatever firearm they choose. But when you are using said guns to defend a cult atmosphere preaching armaggedon and touching underage kids, something needs to be done about it. The abuses going on at that compound are so often overlooked by those viewing this through a second amendment, civil liberty prism.

Every law abiding responsible person has every right to own whatever firearm they choose.

I just don't think that statement applies with the branch davidian nutjobs.

How do you suppose they do that? Serve a warrant at a compound where his followers would have obeyed his every command to fight to the death? He told these people he was the messiah and they believed him.

I'm a second amendment nut. Everybody has the right to own whatever firearm they choose. But when you are using said guns to defend a cult atmosphere preaching armaggedon and touching underage kids, something needs to be done about it. The abuses going on at that compound are so often overlooked by those viewing this through a second amendment, civil liberty prism.

Every law abiding responsible person has every right to own whatever firearm they choose.

I just don't think that statement applies with the branch davidian nutjobs.

Again, why did you mention child molestatation?? Are you talking about mental indoctrination or sexual molestation??

I don't really know what David Koresh claimed, I was under the impression that he presented no more of a threat to society than say, Steven Gaskin.

I also have been told Koresh frequented the local coffee shop and agents could have arrested him there easily.

No matter what I think, the authorities involved could have done better that kill them all imo.

I don't see how anyone can justify and all out military style assault on American civilians including women and children without some very sound evidence of horrendous criminal activity.

Do you know exactly what the warrant said, what exactly were the charges against Koresh??

Yes, there was child molestation going on. Koresh claimed he was the messiah.

I'm all for military style assault when you have an armed fringe group following a psychotic leader preaching armaggedon and touching children. Again, if Waco was simply a civil liberties, 2nd amendment issue I would be in violent agreement with you. There was just more to it.

Yes, there was child molestation going on. Koresh claimed he was the messiah.

Again, are you talking mental or physical mosestation??

mullah+kissing+boy.jpg

child.jpg

I'm all for military style assault when you have an armed fringe group following a psychotic leader preaching armaggedon and touching children. Again, if Waco was simply a civil liberties, 2nd amendment issue I would be in violent agreement with you. There was just more to it.

I thought you abhored violence and were all touchy good feeling about overcoming ignorance?

If then you are really for all out military style assault on armed fringe groups following psychotic leaders preaching armageddon and touching children then here are a minimum of 37 targets:

Muslim Terror Training Camps in the United States

Partial post, more to follow.

VN Store

Back