Votes: 16 13.7%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 9.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, but they were ignorant. There as never a physics reason preventing it; only an evolutionary one and a lack of engineering within physics at the time.

If an intelligent life species wants to travel FTL, their best bet is via dimensionality or nonlocality; not through spacetime.
many of the "impossible" things in our past had physic-al limitations for why they couldn't. and over time both our material science and understanding of physics evolved. Not flying, but several others. look at the macro vs micro discussion you were having with Marcus. our current understanding doesn't fully explain both working, meaning to us currently some things are "impossible" just because we don't understand it.

imo part of the reason we think FTL is impossible is because we don't have anything that we know is FTL to measure it. so for us part of the limitation is that we are confined by current understanding of physics. like previous break thrus, it just takes time. and sometimes all the possible needs to happen is for someone to not know that it is impossible. Telsa wrote multiple times he thought it was possible to get FTL speeds out of some things, even claiming to have gotten electricity to travel at higher than FTL speeds. of course all of his research got gobbled up, so who knows what was actually there.

the reverse is also true, plenty of theoretical "physics" solid things we still can't produce in the real world.

and even some simple things we have, still can't be fully explained by physics. The Bicycle Paradox being one of them.

there will always be a part of me that thinks that true FTL is indeed possible, and more than using the sun's full energy potential to push a grain of rice.

35 years of continuous research, CE-3 and CE-5 experiencer, several physical abductions, two books, dozens of lectures and seminars etc etc etc whether or not that makes me an 'expert' is in the EOTB. Most do.

At least the ones that have a fng clue.

Now, since you can judge expertise in this subject, what are your credentials?
Are you saying you have been abducted several times or that there is a record of several physical abductions?

Are you saying you have been abducted several times or that there is a record of several physical abductions?
Both and I have at least 400 to 500 people in the support groups that I know personally. The Harvard studies list hundreds more and guesstimate there are 10,000s more legitimate cases

Both and I have at least 400 to 500 people in the support groups that I know personally. The Harvard studies list hundreds more and guesstimate there are 10,000s more legitimate cases

Care to share your experience or have it documented somewhere for folks to read it?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That's challenging for me to accept. To be fair, your experiences do not need validation by me or anyone.

Care to share your experience or have it documented somewhere for folks to read it?
I prefer to keep my anonymity for this forum. The experiences are unique but a few of the common traits are being lifted up to craft typically inside a bluish beam, being woken up around 3 or 4am and physically abducted. Missing time in the middle of the day and having had my car stopped or moved to another location. Almost always returned to wherever I was before the taking. See Betty and Barney (Kathy Marden runs a support group). They come during dreamlike but not as often now that I am used to it

I just want to know if you can get me on the list. I'm all for being abducted by space beings.
The main reason for the abductions is due to my genetics. Their cloning and producing new races of some of which will be our first ET open contacts approximately end of 2026, start of 2027. Expect a global event that no one can deny making the Phoenix lights look like kids fiction. It happens within blood lines. All of my alive family has had multiple experiences.

The main reason for the abductions is due to my genetics. Their cloning and producing new races of some of which will be our first ET open contacts approximately end of 2026, start of 2027. Expect a global event that no one can deny making the Phoenix lights look like kids fiction. It happens within blood lines. All of my alive family has had multiple experiences.

Last edited:
My genetics are good. I'm not the product of inbreeding, like some of these other yahoos. Not mentioning @hog88 's name, but I hear he has webbed toes.

Pre-birth. We agreed to have certain experiences. That includes this interaction we are having. Relatively, nothing is by chance.
WTH? Are leftists going to be fans of the implications of humans being able to enter into pre-birth agreements?

35 years of continuous research, CE-3 and CE-5 experiencer, several physical abductions, two books, dozens of lectures and seminars etc etc etc whether or not that makes me an 'expert' is in the EOTB. Most do.

At least the ones that have a fng clue.

Now, since you can judge expertise in this subject, what are your credentials?
Excuse me but I have to laugh.

Reactions: Zues1 and GordonC
I can explain almost all of my ET experiences if explained means the entities responsible. I cannot explain how they maneuver around physics at will. I cannot guarantee that the beings involved are who they say they are.

I know why they came. It was by mutual agreement.

Okay. So what happened, and who did they say they were?

Okay. So what happened, and who did they say they were?
They are primarily one of the 64 species of what we call Greys. What happened/happens are long stories but if you research the subject, there are 10s of thousands of accounts with, more or less, similar common points.

The takings, for all practical purposes, are essentially over, diminishing numbers support that is the case.

They are primarily one of the 64 species of what we call Greys. What happened/happens are long stories but if you research the subject, there are 10s of thousands of accounts with, more or less, similar common points.

The takings, for all practical purposes, are essentially over, diminishing numbers support that is the case.
...and what was that reference that you made to late 2026 or early 2027 about and how did you come to believe that?

VN Store

Back