Votes: 16 13.9%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 15 13.0%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters
It bugged me because it reminds me of my hillbilly childhood. Infer red.

Best people Ive known in my entire lifetime were/are from the hills and valleys of East Tennessee. Hands down. If there were twice (or 10x) as many folks like that in this country we would be in much better shape IMO. God bless the Hillbilly folks...they definitely talk differently though.

Best people Ive known in my entire lifetime were/are from the hills and valleys of East Tennessee. Hands down. If there were twice (or 10x) as many folks like that in this country we would be in much better shape IMO. God bless the Hillbilly folks...they definitely talk differently though.
what about us hill billy folk from mid tn??

what about us hill billy folk from mid tn??
Not sure about yall. Lmao. I would assume theyre great as well. Ive never been to TN west of Nashville though except for driving through on 40 honestly. Dont have any family out that way. If you are an example of those fine folks out west though, theyre my kind of people McD.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and McDad
Not sure about yall. Lmao. I would assume theyre great as well. Ive never been to TN west of Nashville though except for driving through on 40 honestly. Dont have any family out that way. If you are an example of those fine folks out west though, theyre my kind of people McD.
A lot of good peeps in rural W TN.

Tennessee is by far my favorite place on Earth. God's country. My folks are all from Tennessee on both sides of my family

Hopefully that tree has a branch on it somewhere.
Backwoods W. Tennessee (no red light town) and S. Georgia Cracker. Hopelessly white here. I am so guilt.

Hope you're utilizing that for your benefit.

Oh yeah. My dads father was half Cherokee. My great grandfather looked kinda like Sitting Bull lol. I have dark skin, high cheekbones, cant grow a really full beard at 47yo etc. We wont talk about the propensity towards alcohol etc in polite company though. On that note...

Every now and again, i grab the wife and kids on weekends and we go out in the sticks and surround a wagon train or two. Much yelling while encircling them on dirtbikes ensues...once the interlopers are suitably scared sheitless, we fire volleys of arrows until our vengeance is satisfied. Ive got a scalp collection on the wall in my den that most dictators would envy. Its all part of diversity and inclusion and whatnot.

Don't worry the AARO is figuring these things out. Gaetz story he told during the hearing about this incident and what he seen I believed.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back