Votes: 16 13.6%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 9.3%

• Total voters
"Honestly, at this point, we’ve given the people gatekeeping this stuff more than enough time to come forward in a respectable fashion to confess to Congress about what they were doing. We literally even passed legislation that would’ve allowed them to come forward without fear of being reprimanded. I think it’s about time we start handing out actual subpoenas and start making this legal case. The shadow government has gotten away with too much for way too long now."

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Whoa! Folks consider my thinking is outside the parameters of sanity, but you're talking about lizard humping! Uh-uh, nope, nope, nope. And also talking non-theoretically about being in touch with E.T.s, dream state or whatever. Not that it is impossible, but it makes me blink 10 times, scratch
my head Stan Laurel style and go:
View attachment 640286

As for a reveal upsetting religious folks, probably. Word is, the Vatican has long known about E.T.s and have mummified bodies and other evidence beneath the church. Afraid people would abandon Christianity if they knew of this. Just rumors, but strange they are so guarded about that specific area of the subterranean catacombs. Me? It wouldn't bother me. As to why, that's too long a tale to be told here.
why wouldn't they just burn, or otherwise dispose of the bodies, or other remnants?

Devil advocating comments regarding angels as E.T.'s. Biblically, we know angels visited humans. Some manifested as light. Some as men, complete with swords, as in the case of the one that was going to kill Moses. But his wife saw him approaching, ready to strike. She stopped him by slicing off her infant son's foreskin. The angel that guarded Eden after the Adamic eviction had a flaming sword. When god got pizzed at David for doing a census contrary to God's command, David cowed indoors because an angel stood in the sky with a drawn sword. OK, the angels Ezekiel saw with the famed wheel were terrifying. A four-headed being with six wings IIRC, who moved as fast as lightning. Finally, biblically, we know there are various orders, or species of angels - Seraphim, Cherubim, and Archangels. Possibly more, according to Paul. Dominions, vested to keep the world in proper order. Powers, who are essentially warriors. Virtues are elementals. Principalities have command over the lower angels. All of this sort of fits into the idea that they could be referred to as E.T.s. Funnt is that the reptoids are considered hostile to humans. They sort of fit into the concept of Satan and his minions (demons). AND, they are serpentine. It just makes you wonder when you remove church indoctrination blinders. Then you look at the Greys who seem obsessed with with abducting and medically examine humans. And think of the angels that found human women so attractive they abducted them and banged them, giving birth to giants (Nephilim). Makes your head swim a bit, eh?
curious about your thoughts on other, currently, unexplained creatures? especially from a historical point of view. werewolves, dragons, vampires, things like that.

Does the alien mythos claim those, or just some of them? Were they cover ups/explanations for alien experiences? Just completely made up and unrelated to aliens at all, except they aren't accepted by the mainstream? or is it like some of the current bigfoot-alien partnerships that is gaining more following?

curious about your thoughts on other, currently, unexplained creatures? especially from a historical point of view. werewolves, dragons, vampires, things like that.

Does the alien mythos claim those, or just some of them? Were they cover ups/explanations for alien experiences? Just completely made up and unrelated to aliens at all, except they aren't accepted by the mainstream? or is it like some of the current bigfoot-alien partnerships that is gaining more following?
Dragons? Might be that human collective memory recalls encounters with leftover dinosaurs. After all, the book of Job SEEMS to indicate a land based creature, behemoth, and a sea based creature, leviathan, existed. It's strange that apparently nearly every culture has legends about dragons with serpentine qualities. Even today, there are stubborn claims to sightings of mokele-mbembe. Not just by indigenous people of the Congo, but westerners as well. And of course long persistent reports of the Loch Ness creature, and in the northern waters of America and Canada, Champ. So either they are or once were real, or something in our past collective memory is why we're fixated on dragons. Perhaps, too, such large creatures heavy breathing in the right atmospheric conditions could exhibit steam as we do in winter months. And that gets interpreted as the animals breathing fire.

Werewolves and vampires? Fantasy created by our minds when we had no or little light producing sources to push back nighttime darkness and our fears resulting from darkness. Then got twisted into tales to frighten children into behaving. Then again, to produce the genre of horror tales for entertainment. I don’t think they have any relation to aliens. Notice how vampire and werewolf stories, movies etc occur at night? This echoes our fear of darkness when we lack means to illuminate it. And night-life does harbor scary sounds. I'd also put the Jersey Devil in this category.

Big foot, Might be a similar collective memory for cultures that lived in the snow mountains (Yeti) and dense forests. There once was a very large upright standing and walking ape, Gigantopithecus. These cultures' Bigfoot and Yeti accounts are likely collective memory of the last hold-overs before they went extinct. Again, no connection with aliens.

Aliens, I can only say that things I have seen myself, remove doubt about their existence. A fighter chasing an egg shaped object at tree level. Cigar shaped craft, complete with portholes, belching smoke and seemingly in trouble struggling in the sky before disappearing. Triangular shaped craft slowly passing overhead and flickering its lights. I've never seen the beings, just the craft. And based on what I know about Project Blue book, I always knew the government was lying. Cases like the boys in Kentucky who shot at a craft. BB investigates, claims it was just Venus. But never explained the bullets, which had obviously impacted something hard. They ignored explaining that but took the bullets with them. That's just one of the many shady things that destroyed credibility of many people. Like fox Mulder says, "The truth is out there."

Last edited:
It's not so much the government that has access...... Is the MIC that our government has yielded too much power to. They control the tech, the narrative and decide the path/course we take.

The government can't do anything without their approval.

For one, the bodies have a very high value ($$$$) and are exquisitely unique lab specimen.
they are getting that value while storing them away under the vatican? what good would a lab specimen do the church? and they were thinking this way whenever they got the specimens?

They have plenty of ways to make money, and I doubt they are hurting for cash.

they have a pretty well documented history of destroying things that don't agree with their teachings. the inquisition being the most visible of those efforts.

they are getting that value while storing them away under the vatican? what good would a lab specimen do the church? and they were thinking this way whenever they got the specimens?...they have a pretty well documented history of destroying things that don't agree with their teachings. the inquisition being the most visible of those efforts.
Who says they are just storing them?

Aside from the CathoVatican, we know there are ET bodies that have been retrieved from crashes. Who knows what they do with them but I can guess.

Who says they are just storing them?

Aside from the CathoVatican, we know there are ET bodies that have been retrieved from crashes. Who knows what they do with them but I can guess.
the Vatican doesn't strike me as hiding technological or biological secrets type of place.

lying about our history, sure. taking part in some alien experiments? Thats a stretch.

the Vatican doesn't strike me as hiding technological or biological secrets type of place.

lying about our history, sure. taking part in some alien experiments? Thats a stretch.
You'd be surprised at the various things The Vatican has and has done to protect the faith.

You'd be surprised at the various things The Vatican has and has done to protect the faith.
Probably not in the slightest.

if the argument was they were going around and destroying alien evidence I would buy it. I 100% KNOW they have done that, not sure about aliens, but 100% on other things. I could even see them just storing stuff away for the same reason.

but using it for experimentation or loaning them out for money would require some type of proof. it goes against them hiding stuff away to protect their faith/power. allowing others to know about aliens, or experiment on them would pretty much guarantee that word got out. which goes against their faith.

Probably not in the slightest.

if the argument was they were going around and destroying alien evidence I would buy it. I 100% KNOW they have done that, not sure about aliens, but 100% on other things. I could even see them just storing stuff away for the same reason.

but using it for experimentation or loaning them out for money would require some type of proof. it goes against them hiding stuff away to protect their faith/power. allowing others to know about aliens, or experiment on them would pretty much guarantee that word got out. which goes against their faith.
i didn't say anything about loaning them out. Experimenting? Maybe. Examining? For sure. Hiding them away makes sense because, as already mentioned here, it would wreak havoc with religious institutions. Might even lead to global riots. People could conclude it as being proof of no God so feel free to engage in humanity's most base behaviors. I'd see mass suicides as well for people incurably invested in their religious beliefs, suddenly seeming to be worthless. Never, ever, ever, underestimate human stupidity.

Last edited:
Dragons? Might be that human collective memory recalls encounters with leftover dinosaurs. After all, the book of Job SEEMS to indicate a land based creature, behemoth, and a sea based creature, leviathan, existed. It's strange that apparently nearly every culture has legends about dragons with serpentine qualities. Even today, there are stubborn claims to sightings of mokele-mbembe. Not just by indigenous people of the Congo, but westerners as well. And of course long persistent reports of the Loch Ness creature, and in the northern waters of America and Canada, Champ. So either they are or once were real, or something in our past collective memory is why we're fixated on dragons. Perhaps, too, such large creatures heavy breathing in the right atmospheric conditions could exhibit steam as we do in winter months. And that gets interpreted as the animals breathing fire.

Werewolves and vampires? Fantasy created by our minds when we had no or little light producing sources to push back nighttime darkness and our fears resulting from darkness. Then got twisted into tales to frighten children into behaving. Then again, to produce the genre of horror tales for entertainment. I don’t think they have any relation to aliens. Notice how vampire and werewolf stories, movies etc occur at night? This echoes our fear of darkness when we lack means to illuminate it. And night-life does harbor scary sounds. I'd also put the Jersey Devil in this category.

Big foot, Might be a similar collective memory for cultures that lived in the snow mountains (Yeti) and dense forests. There once was a very large upright standing and walking ape, Gigantopithecus. These cultures' Bigfoot and Yeti accounts are likely collective memory of the last hold-overs before they went extinct. Again, no connection with aliens.

Aliens, I can only say that things I have seen myself, remove doubt about their existence. A fighter chasing an egg shaped object at tree level. Cigar shaped craft, complete with portholes, belching smoke and seemingly in trouble struggling in the sky before disappearing. Triangular shaped craft slowly passing overhead and flickering its lights. I've never seen the beings, just the craft. And based on what I know about Project Blue books, I always knew the government was lying. Cases like the boys in Kentucky who shot at a craft. BK investigates, claims it was just Venus. But never explained the bullets, which had obviously impacted something hard. They ignored explaining that but took the bullets with them. That's just one of the many shady things that destroyed credibility of many people. Like fox Mulder says, "The truth is out there."
As a Yeti, I am offended that you suggest I might not be real.

@PKT_VOL
Relevant to our discussion, i like the guy as well and he does a good job trying to communicate complex and poorly understood subject matter to normal people IMO who are not in his field of study. Not sure i agree with some of what he says, but glad he is doing the research. We are due for a 5th Force and a new particle or 2 ...

^^^ this bottom video is entirely about Einstein vs Bohrs theories, explaining them and trying to reconcile them. The elephant in the room is that you simply cannot reconcile the 2 into a "unified theory" right now. We are still too ignorant in 2024. So scientists must use Bohrs theories for micro and Einsteins relativity for the macro universe around us. For now anyway...

If you want a wild, outside-the-box theory with predictive power that is in the process of being tested, look up Donald Hoffman on YouTube. There are plenty of great podcasts and lectures from him that can be found there.

I agree with faster than light, that's probably not possible. But almost as fast as light is a different story.

Not really. Remember, light has no mass.

E=MC^2. The mount of energy needed to get anything with mass needed for humans becomes ridiculous quick. If you set aside the energy problem needed to get to that speed, you have an energy problem traveling at that speed and hitting small objects such as dust. If you set aside both the initial energy problem and the collisional energy problem, assuming a slow gradual acceleration to near light speed, you run into a time problem.

VN Store

Back