Votes: 16 13.7%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 9.4%

• Total voters
The fossil record for cephalopods is actually pretty strong because most of them millions of years ago belonged to families that had hard shells, like the nautilus of today. They're some of the cheapest fossils you can get your hands on due to how common they are. They ruled the seas for a very long time as the most abundant form of complex life in their habitat.

Close relatives of modern squid and octopus which took over after the fall of the hard shelled families are much less common since in many, the only thing to fossilize is the beak (though some like cuttlefish have hard "inner" shells). That being said I'm pretty sure we do have ancient beaks that scale to creatures that would have been larger than even the colossal/giant squids of today.

I know you don't have much respect for them but everything I've just summarized would be extremely surface level for a real evolutionary biologist. The evolution of cephalopods is interesting considering their physiology differs so much from ours, but I don't assign credit to aliens for their existence any more than I would a snail or slug.

I put much more stock in your knowledge of the ocean than folks with a biology degree bud. Not only do you spend a lot of time on the water, youre obviously intelligent and have studied this stuff as well apparently. I dont believe in the way we date fossils though...baked into their calculations of isotope decay etc are assumptions that the environment on Earth over time was the same or even similar to what conditions are today...which we have no idea if that is true and i think its almost certainly wrong. Climate alarmists do the same regarding levels of gases in the atmosphere etc...lots of assumptions in the calculations which we have no records of. In fact recorded history and therefore what we know as science is such a brief blink of an eye when compared to the proposed age of the universe around us that i think its foolish to put much stock in any of our current understanding of the world around us... that doesnt mean we should ever stop learning and measuring, trying to understand what is around us. In fact i believe we should as much as possible...it just means I have very little faith in what some folks (and books/articles) state as facts. We just dont know as much about this planet or universe as some people like to pretend we do. Thats my opinion anyway...

Do they reproduce by cloning?
Yes. They have lost the ability to reproduce since they have also lost their gender and their reproductive organs. Escape was required when they were forced underground after reducing the surface of their planet to rubble. I believe this was caused by global war of some kind of global event (nuclear?). In order to save their species, they began to collect human semen, eggs, blood and organs from us (I suspect and it is reported many other species as well).

They mixed their DNA with ours and have been producing hybrids to continue their species.

Don't despair MercyPercy, quite a few very learned scientists have speculated that cephalopods may not be native to Earth. They're very intelligent, very good at problem-solving, in the case of octopuses (I don't know if it's the same with squids) each tentacle has its own brain, and the cephalopods exhibit a level of curiosity that rivals our own. They even seem to exhibit varying personalities from one individual to another. Physically, they extraordinarily different from every other species. Not even ultra flexible insects match their ability to compress for entrance and exit from tight enclosures. Only certain annelids are fairly comparable in that regard. Finally, there's the enigma of their very short lifespan despite being big-brained. So, are they stranded extraterrestrials? One can only wonder and speculate.

I have no communication or other evidence that this is so.
Neither do I. But nothing wrong with speculating, people who lack imagination to speculate, it's their own fault for being shortsighted. It's the imaginative people who have been the catalyst for the greatest inspirations and achievements of humanity. All because they either thought, "What If..." Or why insist we
can't, when no one has tried it? Long live Jonathan Livingston Seagull!!!!!

Don't despair MercyPercy, quite a few very learned scientists have speculated that cephalopods may not be native to Earth. They're very intelligent, very good at problem-solving, in the case of octopuses (I don't know if it's the same with squids) each tentacle has its own brain, and the cephalopods exhibit a level of curiosity that rivals our own. They even seem to exhibit varying personalities from one individual to another. Physically, they extraordinarily different from every other species. Not even ultra flexible insects match their ability to compress for entrance and exit from tight enclosures. Only certain annelids are fairly comparable in that regard. Finally, there's the enigma of their very short lifespan despite being big-brained. So, are they stranded extraterrestrials? One can only wonder and speculate.

Based on your posts I would bet on you not being from this planet over the squids.

Neither do I. But nothing wrong with speculating, people who lack imagination to speculate, it's their own fault for being shortsighted. It's the imaginative people who have been the catalyst for the greatest inspirations and achievements of humanity. All because they either thought, "What If..." Or why insist we
can't, when no one has tried it? Long live Jonathan Livingston Seagull!!!!!

Strangely i agree with both of these posts.

I'm down to read a discussion between Tull and WmV about weird stuff.

Keep it going boys (greys/ hybrids/ whatever).
If I ever opt to share that, you'd love a bedtime tale of mine. Back when I was six years old, got sick and tired of the odd noises and shaking of my bed. Crawled under it and killed the Bogeyman. Saved my puppy from him too

Last edited:

Haven’t read the documents this piece is talking, but the guy specifically mentions Lockheed having the goods.

On the right track. The most aggregios violators of withheld information are the aerospace industry cabal. It's an atrocious violation of human rights perhaps next to none

If Octopi are aliens, then that means people have been eating the aliens....

I have never eaten calamari, Mr. Alien people.

VN Store

Back