Tyndall Meeting With UT Today

Scout just tweeted "Hubbs following Cuonzo to Cal?" but I can't access the article. THAT might have something to do with this mess.

then he can sit for a year without a schollie and pay his own way.... that is if Tennessee didn't give him a release which I doubt that they would.

Considering a good portion were saying we could either rehire Pearl or close the program, I'd say it's pretty clear the UT fanbase's collective basketball I.Q. isn't very good.

OR... maybe we realized we could get him back for much less than it would cost to hire another proven winner. (Reference correct coaching search). When the dust settles, I have a feeling that Auburn will have made the basketball coaching play of the decade hiring Bruce when they did.

Reactions: 1 person
For cryin' out loud !!!! Isn't there anybody out there worth a crap that we could get, other than settling for this garbage nobody from a 5th rate podunk school !!!!

Man our administration at this university is simply a big steaming pile of CRAP !!!

Reactions: 3 people
RT @GaryParrishCBS: BREAKING: Sources told @CBSSports that Tennessee has offered Donnie Tyndall. He plans to accept and be Vols’ next coach.

For cryin' out loud !!!! Isn't there anybody out there worth a crap that we could get, other than settling for this garbage nobody from a 5th rate podunk school !!!!

Man our administration at this university is simply a big steaming pile of CRAP !!!
Yea his name is Donnie Tyndall

Reactions: 1 person
Tyndall will be good for Tn. Just watch, he will beat Pearl at his own game but with better play on the court.
Boys we got us a steal.

You said the same about Pearl. Where do you think the caliparis and Donavan's come from? They all start low and succeed. Quit being ignorant and support the new coach.

Reactions: 3 people
You gotta admit..,,,most of us DONT HAVE A CLUE..,..reading this stuff is absolutely hilarious....kind of like reading a 13 yr old's diary....

VN Store

Back