Tyndall learning from these close games

Nope. He's the #5 JUCO player in the nation, #1 in Texas, and the #2 power forward. Plain as day if you look at the details!
How do you get that? The JUCO underneath is a separate category. Looks to me like he is a composite 5* national Juco player and number 1 in the state of Texas and number 2 nationally at his position which makes perfect sense. He would not be a composite #5 national juco player but a composite 5*. Anyway, he's a damn good player that BTO likes so why argue about it?

Last edited:
How do you get that? The JUCO underneath is a separate category. Looks to me like he is a composite 5* Juco player and number 1 in the state of Texas at his position which makes perfect sense.

The composite ranking is his national ranking. The stars above it are his star ranking, which he has four. There are no 5 star jucos right now.

He would not be a composite #5 national juco player but a composite 5*. Anyway, he's a damn good player that BTO likes so why argue about it?

JUCO Composite Rankings

There are no 5 star JUCOs right now. I don't give a crap whether BTO likes him or not. I can think for myself.

Your OP was misleading so you're either intentionally doing it or are confused. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and going with confused. Therefore, I'm trying to help you understand.

Plain as day in the link if you look for the details!

Did the Army teach you anything about humility and how to admit when you're wrong? Or are you simply going to continue this charade of how it doesn't matter now whether he's a 3, 4, 5, or 11 star?

JUCO Composite Rankings

There are no 5 star JUCOs right now. I don't give a crap whether BTO likes him or not. I can think for myself.

Your OP was misleading so you're either intentionally doing it or are confused. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and going with confused. Therefore, I'm trying to help you understand.
Thank you! You are right. Do you have any info on Rob Gray?

VN Store

Back