Tyler Smith says threats made against son led to gun purchase

It's a shame just think if this years team had played with tons of heart when we had Tyler
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Several call from NBA but did not want to leave son? And wants to play in the NBA.
Can't pass the drug test is what that means.

Sad that he made a few bad decisions.....it would have been nice to have him on the run to the Elite 8

He would have been better of saying he just messed up and left it at that. The story and the circumstances he is saying makes him look dumb and worse than he already was.

we were a lot better without him. Tyler thought he was a superstar that could carry a team by himself. He took poor shots and controlled the ball every possession He should have left for the NBA after his sophomore year. It would have been better for him and UT basketball.

i have no idea what it's like to have my family threatened. as does the vast majority here.

If it gets to the point where he is being threatened that he needs a gun with him then he sounds like he doesnt need to be on the basketball team.

i have no idea what it's like to have my family threatened. as does the vast majority here.

I can guarantee I wouldn't buy illegal guns with serial numbers filed off. I don't buy his story, just chalk it up to another person not taking responsibility for his actions.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Looks as though another one bites the dust... Major Wingate is currently in Knox County jail til a June 1 bond hearing... way to go

VN Store

Back