Tyler Smith Asks For Release From Loi

I guarantee you that Smith would not purposely play bad or be unmotivated at Tennessee if he were forced to stay with the team. He's not going to take the chance of lowering his stock value. His dad may be on a power trip but he and Tyler both know that the basketball court is no place to play games with your future.

Originally posted by TBALLVOL@Apr 21, 2005 7:37 AM
I guarantee you that Smith would not purposely play bad or be unmotivated at Tennessee if he were forced to stay with the team. He's not going to take the chance of lowering his stock value. His dad may be on a power trip but he and Tyler both know that the basketball court is no place to play games with your future.

yea....kinda like they aren't doing now

The Smiths make a big deal about Pearl not releasing Tyler but hey, I don't see where Tyler ever gave Pearl a chance. Did Tyler come in and talk to the TN team. Did he get to workout with Pearl? Did they ever meet more than once. I would want my son to move in with Pearl for a couple of weeks and see if Pearl could be the best thing for my son. Unfortunately I think Smith Sr.'s ego is bigger than his brain and If it wern't for being called judgemental, I would say it was bigger than his heart if he failed to give Tyler that opportunity.

a3707-holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

Trust me, we do not want this kid. Has love for guns and weed

Hey, we never would have beaten KU and made it to the elite 8 without the motivation provided by him getting kicked off the team, so watch it!

Hyams just tweeted, "Smith not granted release from LOI."
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back